From the classifieds

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Awwww :pitterpat:

smart, charming and accurate
Posted by: jesup the slickster on Friday, 5 October 2007, at 2:38 p.m.
To the girl who stole my heart:
Keep it! Keep it close! Revere it! I hope you cherish it! It is a fragile organ, given to impromtu colliqualism, and rants, but, overall it desires your attention and touch. It wants to openly display the love it has for you: to the entire world, longs for your word, affection, and above all respect. Desires a long term commitment that will flourish with the right atmosphere, and attitude. Encourages longing and openess. Wants to be looked at loveingly for mispelled words and truthful apologies. Wants closeness and serinity to become goals that are not sought after, but fact. Encourages same to respond likewise in a truce of love.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Awwww :pitterpat:

smart, charming and accurate
Posted by: jesup the slickster on Friday, 5 October 2007, at 2:38 p.m.
To the girl who stole my heart:
Keep it! Keep it close! Revere it! I hope you cherish it! It is a fragile organ, given to impromtu colliqualism, and rants, but, overall it desires your attention and touch. It wants to openly display the love it has for you: to the entire world, longs for your word, affection, and above all respect. Desires a long term commitment that will flourish with the right atmosphere, and attitude. Encourages longing and openess. Wants to be looked at loveingly for mispelled words and truthful apologies. Wants closeness and serinity to become goals that are not sought after, but fact. Encourages same to respond likewise in a truce of love.

Beautiful. Eloguent.

Cute, but fast-forward 30 years.....

"Hey biotch, get me another beer! UURRRpppppp"
"Get off your fat azz and get it yourself Ba***rd!"

Nanny Pam

Cute, but fast-forward 30 years.....

"Hey biotch, get me another beer! UURRRpppppp"
"Get off your fat azz and get it yourself Ba***rd!"

:killingme :roflmao:

You're probably right.

I am so glad my hubby & I don't talk like that to each other.

:killingme :roflmao:

You're probably right.

I am so glad my hubby & I don't talk like that to each other.

No, and actually, I never did either for the 20 years I was married. I just had that thought flash thru my head and my fingers started typing before my brain told me to stop....