24/7 Single Dad

Attachments

• Godzilla_under_water_by_Spino2006.jpg
    Godzilla_under_water_by_Spino2006.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 142

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Weird thing is that Martin was not carrying a can of iced tea. He was carefully adhering to his favorite recipe for for mixing Lean.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Fukushima vegetables mutated in viral photos, possibly due to radiation

Would you eat these veggies? :twitch:

Makes me wonder what's been happening with the seafood in the Pacific Ocean.

"It might be wise to steer clear of vegetables from Japan's Fukushima area for, oh, say a few hundred years."

This is kind of the opposite that they've learned from Chernobyl...

After Chernobyl they saw some flora and fauna mutations, and expected it to get worse, but instead everything seemed to return to normal within a generation or two.

In fact, most of the contaminated area has an abundance of normal animals in residence and are thriving. Hundreds of years before the experts thought it would be possible.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
I'm sure moochelle will find good use for them, and kids at school will think they are cool on their lunch trays.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
CORRECTION: A post on a website in Japan reports that these images aren’t related to the Fukushima disaster. We regret passing along the misinformation.

And yet we'll notice that the misinformation is still up there.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I can't delete the tread. :frown:

what I get for trusting MSM :roflmao:

Not you, them. They leave the story with the headline as is, which will be picked up in the search engines, then way down in the text they admit it's bull####.

Freaking news media.