Fun Fact...

MMDad

Lem Putt
I don't think he read the rest of the tread.

Still, a decent sarcasmometer in good working condition would be setting off all kinds of alarms just on the first post. His sarcasmometer is either broke or it's one of those cheap "Made in China" knockoffs.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Still, a decent sarcasmometer in good working condition would be setting off all kinds of alarms just on the first post. His sarcasmometer is either broke or it's one of those cheap "Made in China" knockoffs.

Perhaps since the topic wasn't weather related, it didn't work.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I will confess right now that I do not watch football or follow it in any way, and had no idea that the two coaches were brothers until....ready?...John Harbaugh made his thank you speech.

So there, Tox - I didn't think your post was stupid at all.

SoMDGirl42

I will confess right now that I do not watch football or follow it in any way, and had no idea that the two coaches were brothers until....ready?...John Harbaugh made his thank you speech.

I watch football every weekend during the season. I love football. I watched most of the superbowl. I cheered for the Ravens even those they aren't my favorite team, but they were the "hometown" team. I knew the coaches were brothers, but even *I* turned off the TV after the game and didn't watch the thank you speeches. :lol:

I believe you are a closet football fan! :killingme It's ok :smoochy:, first step is admitting it.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I watch football every weekend during the season. I love football. I watched most of the superbowl. I cheered for the Ravens even those they aren't my favorite team, but they were the "hometown" team. I knew the coaches were brothers, but even *I* turned off the TV after the game and didn't watch the thank you speeches. :lol:

I believe you are a closet football fan! :killingme It's ok :smoochy:, first step is admitting it.

Until last night I did not even know the name of the Ravens head coach. I had heard the name Flacco, but couldn't have identified him with a team. Ray Lewis, I knew but only because he was in trouble before, and I wasn't sure if he was still a Raven or not.

Absolutely NOT a closet football fan. I was reading and still sitting there when the blah blah came on. :lol:

But I will admit to getting into the game once I turned it on. I haven't had football on this TV since Larry stopped coming down on weekends three years ago.

SoMDGirl42

Until last night I did not even know the name of the Ravens head coach. I had heard the name Flacco, but couldn't have identified him with a team. Ray Lewis, I knew but only because he was in trouble before, and I wasn't sure if he was still a Raven or not.

Absolutely NOT a closet football fan. I was reading and still sitting there when the blah blah came on. :lol:

But I will admit to getting into the game once I turned it on. I haven't had football on this TV since Larry stopped coming down on weekends three years ago.

It was a good game to watch! Very action packed!

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
u didnt think it was odd that the coaches looked alike....

and might i add... they are effing :hot:...:hot:....:hot:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
u didnt think it was odd that the coaches looked alike....

They all look alike to me. Grouchy dudes in khakis, running around yelling at people.

And...one more admission: when Harbaugh came on to give his speech, I looked up and thought, "Huh. I didn't know Flacco had a brother who was a 49er..."

:blushing:

Toxick

Splat

If you're not at least a little into football, there's no context and the original joke becomes meaningless. :/

Thanks.

And I agree, it wasn't stupid. Just way too dry for most people.

cricketmd

If you're not at least a little into football, there's no context and the original joke becomes meaningless. :/

Thanks.

And I agree, it wasn't stupid. Just way too dry for most people.

I thought it was funny. :lol: I got it! :diva:

However, there are a few people that didnt know this. I was watching the game with one who didnt realize they were brothers until the handshake after the game. :lol: