Fun first dates

KDENISE977

Depends on the guy. When I was Plenty of Fishing and Match.com-ing we met for food, drinks, or a sports activity (in fact it was one of my Match dates who turned me on to golf) - public and low key. My new honey, our first date he came over to my house with food; the second date he came over and cooked dinner for us; we haven't had a third date because two weeks later the second one still isn't over.

This is exactly how I got married :lol: To this day my husband tells his friends "she came for the weekend and never left:

lucky_bee

RBF expert
Depends on the guy. When I was Plenty of Fishing and Match.com-ing we met for food, drinks, or a sports activity (in fact it was one of my Match dates who turned me on to golf) - public and low key. My new honey, our first date he came over to my house with food; the second date he came over and cooked dinner for us; we haven't had a third date because two weeks later the second one still isn't over.

One guy was a huge hockey fan and when I told him I used to manage the club hockey team in college, he offered to take me to a Caps game! I had tons of fun bc I'd never seen a live NHL game before. I could care less the seats were nosebleed. Then we grabbed some amazing food in Chinatown. Combine that with the metro ride in, we had a really great time! I didn't keep him around long, but the date itself was a great idea and a good time.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
He must have brought a truckload of food with him.