Funny Earfquake Video

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
You do understand that there are people that post on here that do have special needs children.
Calling people retarded is an ugly thing that can serve no purpose other than to raise the ire of those tired of hearing their children referred to in that manner.

(sorry, just wanted to be on the other end for once, Carry on.)
re·tard   /rɪˈtɑrd, for 1–3, 5; ˈritɑrd for 4/ Show Spelled[ri-tahrd, for 1–3, 5; ree-tahrd for 4] Show IPA
verb (used with object)
1. to make slow; delay the development or progress of (an action, process, etc.); hinder or impede.
verb (used without object)
2. to be delayed.
noun
3. a slowing down, diminution, or hindrance, as in a machine.
4. Slang: Disparaging .
a. a mentally retarded person.
b. a person who is stupid, obtuse, or ineffective in some way: a hopeless social retard.
5. Automotive, Machinery . an adjustment made in the setting of the distributor of an internal-combustion engine so that the spark for ignition in each cylinder is generated later in the cycle.

I stand by my statement. Only "slow" people would mistake an an Indian for a middle eastern.

AnthonyJames

R.I.P. My Brother Rick
re·tard   /rɪˈtɑrd, for 1–3, 5; ˈritɑrd for 4/ Show Spelled[ri-tahrd, for 1–3, 5; ree-tahrd for 4] Show IPA
verb (used with object)
1. to make slow; delay the development or progress of (an action, process, etc.); hinder or impede.
verb (used without object)
2. to be delayed.
noun
3. a slowing down, diminution, or hindrance, as in a machine.
4. Slang: Disparaging .
a. a mentally retarded person.
b. a person who is stupid, obtuse, or ineffective in some way: a hopeless social retard.
5. Automotive, Machinery . an adjustment made in the setting of the distributor of an internal-combustion engine so that the spark for ignition in each cylinder is generated later in the cycle.

I stand by my statement. Only "slow" people would mistake an an Indian for a middle eastern.

OK lady, this is Sheriff T!m Cameron, put the dictionary on the ground and come out with your hands up and no one on SOMD Online gets hurt.