funny revenge on a horse person lol

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
Yeah but come on now - she called him an idiot I believe in her profile.

That could have been set up as a joke or by another person. If thats all it took to set him off, imagine what he would do if he caught her in bed with another man.

nutz

That could have been set up as a joke or by another person. If thats all it took to set him off, imagine what he would do if he caught her in bed with another man.

The smart thing to do is let the other guy have her. Unless she's being raped, there is no one else to blame. :coffee:

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
True, but if his is going to do that just because he found a web site, then he probabally has the mental problems like his wife claims.

I agree that he went overboard based on the evidence. I bet if she actually was unfaithful he could again over-react and go so far as to kill her?

lnmarsh

Love * Luck * Faith

I actually think this is pretty funny. He didnt hit her, run over the car with the tractor or shoot the horse. I think its pretty damned clever way to say F U B1tch