FYI - Ranch Club and Trooper 2

keepsmiling

Hi

If you hear the fire trucks, ambulance and helicopter. An 18-month old baby fell 14 ft. from a deck. Landed face first, no evidence of broken skin, no lost of conscience, she is stable and breathing, and they are placing her on a backboard and will meet the helicopter at the airfield. Thank goodness, she is ok.

slaphappynmd

yeah, i just passed by the airfield, the firetruck was there, and a bunch of onlookers, I'm sure I will here the helicopter soon. Hope she is ok and nothing is wrong on this inside.

ocean733

Hi

If you hear the fire trucks, ambulance and helicopter. An 18-month old baby fell 14 ft. from a deck. Landed face first, no evidence of broken skin, no lost of conscience, she is stable and breathing, and they are placing her on a backboard and will meet the helicopter at the airfield. Thank goodness, she is ok.

Wow. I hope that she's okay.

bcp

In My Opinion
years ago a friends baby dove from a balcony and landed on her head.
somehow there was no injury in that one either.

I guess there is some truth to bouncing babies

hope the kids ok.

slaphappynmd

FYI - Ranch Club and... 10-04-2007 07:23 PM I hope a spaceship comes down at the same time and a 700 pound solid muscle slimy aliens scrambles your organs like eggs with his 26" djijmimklikmmk I case you didn't know, that's alien talk for Penis :yah:

Whoever left this has some serious issues...andy? mike? MM? which one of you retards left it

hammishsqueak

We're all mad here.
FYI - Ranch Club and... 10-04-2007 07:23 PM I hope a spaceship comes down at the same time and a 700 pound solid muscle slimy aliens scrambles your organs like eggs with his 26" djijmimklikmmk I case you didn't know, that's alien talk for Penis :yah:

Wow....:twitch:

Anywaaay, hope the kid is doing well!

R

residentofcre

Hi

I really hope the baby is ok... is there an update?

I hate those tall decks... There's just no way to make the ground soft enough.

Poor baby...

pappy

SNAFU

Whoever left this has some serious issues...andy? mike? MM? which one of you retards left it
The subject topic is no joking matter but I'm sorry that comment is funny as hell :killingme

R

residentofcre

Are you going to change the By Laws to prohibit tall decks?

Course not... Then there wouldn't be any to push you off of....:yahoo:

No.. really... Some of the houses in CRE have no choice. They have to put on a tall deck just to have a way to get out of the house on some sort of flat surface.

How did that baby fall off of the deck? Is the baby ok? I haven't seen any update yet...