G20 announces latest "world threat" … old people

Toxick

Splat
I think there's only one solution.

2022 is right around the corner - just sayin.

This_person

Jesus...so just to point out the stunningly obvious:

This is a global problem.

It is not a US only problem, a US centric problem, and the US isn't the country in the worst shape or the first country to begin to experience the issue.

It does not surprise me that the cultists on here don't understand that the G20 has a global perspective.
No one suggested (to a thinking person) anything different, did they?

As a global thing, the United States is responsible to handle the problems of the United States. We are NOT responsible for anyone else's problems.

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
...labour shortages....
Of course, if we weren't so obsessed with our worldly pleasures and the need for ZPG so that actually having children was still a thing....

Growing up I remember families having 6-10 kids and it was completely NORMAL. Now if I tell people my wife I have several grown kids we are told we are selfish monsters and have contributed to the destruction of The Blessed Gaia.

I saw Logan's Run in the movie theater in the 70's In am a HUGE fan ... and being over 30 my mind went right there
Movie was good; book was far better. TV series, not so much.

--- End of line (MCP)

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Growing up I remember families having 6-10 kids and it was completely NORMAL. Now if I tell people my wife I have several grown kids we are told we are selfish monsters and have contributed to the destruction of The Blessed Gaia.

It is my contention, If Progressives Truly believed this they would off themselves rather then burden Mother Earth
Instead it is all about power.

[but you know this because you have a brain and you think]

Movie was good; book was far better. TV series, not so much.

--- End of line (MCP)

I got the book after the movie and I was like WTF this is not the movie I saw

I also have this in a box somewhere I have not seen since the 80's

Image result for marvel comics logan's run