Gaited clinic............Happy

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
I know a gaited trainer and judge that I talked to tonight about a clinic...We can do it probably pretty cheap if we do the leg work ourselves...Interested in getting him for something soon?? He will travel here..

Tazgirl

Count me in I will check to see who we can contact to use Oakridge and get the info back to you.

Taz

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Tazgirl said:
Count me in I will check to see who we can contact to use Oakridge and get the info back to you.

Taz

OK we have 5 maybe 7 out of our 10 limit so far.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
SouthernMdRocks said:
I would be interested!!

PM me your name and number and I will get right back to you...We are almost at our limit already...might get him a few times...like once a month if we are happy with him...

mingiz

Horse Poor
I don't have a gaited ride .......Yet... But I'd be willing to help ya out with other things if needed :flowers:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
mingiz said:
I don't have a gaited ride .......Yet... But I'd be willing to help ya out with other things if needed :flowers:

Great...check your email girl... :huggy: thanks for today...

jwilley

Walker
gaited clinic

:howdy: Count me in ...would love to attend ...keep me posted please

Pasofever said:
I know a gaited trainer and judge that I talked to tonight about a clinic...We can do it probably pretty cheap if we do the leg work ourselves...Interested in getting him for something soon?? He will travel here..

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
happyappygirl said:

Well I was way booked for this before you gave me your name and several others...I need to work now on two days or something..Oakridge needs a certificate of liability not sure how that works and $10 hr which I can handle..He said private lessons and a group lesson is the best...still working on it..need to talk to Mason Dixon Pasos looking at Feb or Mar he is already booking April

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Because of the response that is why I was looking at 2 days not just one day..do you want off the list now? Still probably do two days as I had ALOT of response...

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Ok Mason Dixon Paso Fino club will be hosting this clinic...I have the cetificate of liability Taz

Tazgirl

Pasofever said:
Ok Mason Dixon Paso Fino club will be hosting this clinic...I have the cetificate of liability Taz

Okay I will call Martha tomorrow.... What dates do you want to reserve the round pen for?

Tazgirl

Tazgirl said:
Okay I will call Martha tomorrow.... What dates do you want to reserve the round pen for?

I'm moving the last two weeks of March so try not to make it then....Even if it has to be then I will make time to come..... :elaine: