Gaited clinic............Happy

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Pasofever said:
Because of the response that is why I was looking at 2 days not just one day..do you want off the list now? Still probably do two days as I had ALOT of response...
no! the graves clinic is the weekend of Rottncop's birthday Apr 8-9, so can't make it that weekend. Otherwise i'll be fine. it's a go for me! will know about RC once you set a date.
i'll be able to bring my rig too, for an awning for registration, and have a portable canpoy as well. are you looking at using OakRidge?

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
happyappygirl said:
no! the graves clinic is the weekend of Rottncop's birthday Apr 8-9, so can't make it that weekend. Otherwise i'll be fine. it's a go for me! will know about RC once you set a date.
i'll be able to bring my rig too, for an awning for registration, and have a portable canpoy as well. are you looking at using OakRidge?

Thanks if we use oakridge there is a registration building...most will be preregister...I have an awning too but dont like to use it in the winter sometimes they split if it is too cold...will let you know..