Gaited LOVERS

MorganLover

"review the shortage footage of my Gaited Morgans in gait.

www.gaitedmorgans.com

They also come in color. I register my Gaited Morgans with the AMHA and
also with the Kentucky Naturally Gaited Horse Assosication and United Gaited
Mountain Horse Association as they are trained to saddle. These are
eligible to be shown at most of the Rocky and Mountain shows. She can have
the best of both breeds in one horse."

Jellico Farms/Gary Seibert

I thought i would post this b/c i am a morgan lover and happy appy LOVES HER ROCKY'S and i know once you go gaited you never go back. I am in LOVE and have found my next breed when i choose to buy another horse. Well i already have 1 Morgan but i want a gaited now, I KNOW HAPPY WHY DON'T I BREED CHEROKEE TO YOUR STUD HEHE, I just feel so guilty knowing she is a rescue so it will have to wait til i purchase a morgan and not rescue one. but man i am excited now about the possiblities and i could get some nice color with mom's buckskin hehe. YIPPPPPEEEEE :lmao:

HorseLady

Painted Spirit
There is definitely something to be said for the "glide ride!" or as Twhfan says - once you rack, you can't go back! We picked up 3 spotted saddle horses this week on our trip to Michigan. They are like potato chips! :whistle:

T

TWHFAN1

HorseLady said:
There is definitely something to be said for the "glide ride!" or as Twhfan says - once you rack, you can't go back! We picked up 3 spotted saddle horses this week on our trip to Michigan. They are like potato chips! :whistle:

3!! I thought you only bought 2! So did you pick up the red and white gelding? Call me! oh yeah.....in case you forgot, Happy birthday to me Happy birthday to me, TWHFAN is 34!! :whistle: Whew, Happy birthday to me
:bday:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
TWHFAN1 said:
3!! I thought you only bought 2! So did you pick up the red and white gelding? Call me! oh yeah.....in case you forgot, Happy birthday to me Happy birthday to me, TWHFAN is 34!! :whistle: Whew, Happy birthday to me

Happy Birthday :bday: Ya old biatch... :huggy:

T

TWHFAN1

Pasofever said:
Happy Birthday :bday: Ya old biatch... :huggy:

HA! Thanks! I actully found out my stripper name is Candy Lusty Jugs...So you can just call me Candy! Tee HEE... :larry:

Thanks Paso, Percy and T~ I will look for the pix T~

Tazgirl

HorseLady said:

Is one for me????? OH say yes please..... :huggy: :jameo: :love:

HorseLady

Painted Spirit
I hope so! He's about the same size as Luke and similar in color! But you know we won't know until I've ridden him a little more. Stop by if you want to take a peek... I looked outside just know and it's overcast so I can't get a decent photo! I've got a dr appt at 3ish and should be home by 4:30 or so. K's got some running to do and should be home soon. One of the spotteds' is about Casey size and the last is bigger (about 15.3). Did you reserve a space at Paso's clinic! Can't wait!

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
HorseLady said:
I hope so! He's about the same size as Luke and similar in color! But you know we won't know until I've ridden him a little more. Stop by if you want to take a peek... I looked outside just know and it's overcast so I can't get a decent photo! I've got a dr appt at 3ish and should be home by 4:30 or so. K's got some running to do and should be home soon. One of the spotteds' is about Casey size and the last is bigger (about 15.3). Did you reserve a space at Paso's clinic! Can't wait!

Yep she is paid in full... :lmao:

Tazgirl

Yep I am registered for the clinic on the 18th and I can't wait....Lots to learn and loving it....

quartermom

Low & Slow
TWHFAN1 said:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!! HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY.... :whistle: :whistle:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
MorganLover said:
"review the short footage of my Gaited Morgans in gait.

www.gaitedmorgans.com

They also come in color. I register my Gaited Morgans with the AMHA and
also with the Kentucky Naturally Gaited Horse Assosication and United Gaited
Mountain Horse Association as they are trained to saddle. These are
eligible to be shown at most of the Rocky and Mountain shows. She can have
the best of both breeds in one horse."

Jellico Farms/Gary Seibert

I thought i would post this b/c i am a morgan lover and happy appy LOVES HER ROCKY'S and i know once you go gaited you never go back. I am in LOVE and have found my next breed when i choose to buy another horse. Well i already have 1 Morgan but i want a gaited now, I KNOW HAPPY WHY DON'T I BREED CHEROKEE TO YOUR STUD HEHE, I just feel so guilty knowing she is a rescue so it will have to wait til i purchase a morgan and not rescue one. but man i am excited now about the possiblities and i could get some nice color with mom's buckskin hehe. YIPPPPPEEEEE :lmao:
RUH-ROH...me no have Buckskin no more... :lol:
Didn't think his temperament was what the breed needed, sowwy. :huggy:
i am looking at chocolate/whites and blacks...not sure what we'll do. May even keep Maverick. He's a cutie and your daddy LOVES him so much...

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
happyappygirl said:
RUH-ROH...me no have Buckskin no more... :lol:
Didn't think his temperament was what the breed needed, sowwy. :huggy:
i am looking at chocolate/whites and blacks...not sure what we'll do. May even keep Maverick. He's a cutie and your daddy LOVES him so much...

Hmmm, Prince can pimp your ride....LOL.. You gotta come see him Happy. He's getting pretty big or at least he looks that way standing next to Hoosier. :howdy:
Sorry to hear the Buckskin didn't work out.. Was he a wild child?