Gaited LOVERS

K

Katie

SouthernMdRocks said:
Hmmm, Prince can pimp your ride....LOL.. You gotta come see him Happy. He's getting pretty big or at least he looks that way standing next to Hoosier. :howdy:
Sorry to hear the Buckskin didn't work out.. Was he a wild child?

HE is SO cute.

When are the mini's going to start to shed so I can see what they look like under all the fur!

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
Katie said:
HE is SO cute.

When are the mini's going to start to shed so I can see what they look like under all the fur!

Hopefully as soon as the weather starts to warm up and stays that way. They are typically slow to shed. I can't wait to see what's under there too. Toi since he is an appy, he'll always be a surprise, kinda like getting a new horse ever spring!! :lmao:

T

TWHFAN1

SouthernMdRocks said:
Five dolla she make you laugh longer long long time!! :lmao: :razz:

OOOH, Only fi-dolla. Sign me up...Does she accept personal check...tee hee :huggy:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
TWHFAN1 said:
OOOH, Only fi-dolla. Sign me up...Does she accept personal check...tee hee :huggy:

No check cash..

Ps your friend (my old friend too) sent me a check today.. :whistle:

T

TWHFAN1

Pasofever said:
No check cash..

Well alright...geeezzz! Cash accept only fine... :razz:

Ps your friend (my old friend too) sent me a check today.. :whistle:

Oh good. She is so excited! Marlin is a nice horse! Smooth and Purty! Hope she is still a friend. She is a super nice person and so badly wanted a giated horse. I am so glad she is happy. She has been doing allot of riding on him and told me she is glad she now looks forward to going to the barn.. :huggy:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
TWHFAN1 said:
Oh good. She is so excited! Marlin is a nice horse! Smooth and Purty! Hope she is still a friend. She is a super nice person and so badly wanted a giated horse. I am so glad she is happy. She has been doing allot of riding on him and told me she is glad she now looks forward to going to the barn.. :huggy:

She called me and told me she really likes him and he is doing great...I had lost touch with her..so glad to reconnect...thanks

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
SouthernMdRocks said:
Hmmm, Prince can pimp your ride....LOL.. You gotta come see him Happy. He's getting pretty big or at least he looks that way standing next to Hoosier. :howdy:
Sorry to hear the Buckskin didn't work out.. Was he a wild child?
His temperament just wasn't what i wanted in a potential stallion. he had been here over two months with of one on one hands on and STILL avoided human contact like the plague. i just didn't want to use that as a breeding horse, and his pedigree is too nice to geld, so i took him back. :shrug: call me silly i suppose.

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
happyappygirl said:
His temperament just wasn't what i wanted in a potential stallion. he had been here over two months with of one on one hands on and STILL avoided human contact like the plague. i just didn't want to use that as a breeding horse, and his pedigree is too nice to geld, so i took him back. :shrug: call me silly i suppose.

Nope, you made the right decision. As you know it's so much easier to handle a stallion later on when they are hands on as babes. Bet he was real cute though.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
he was gorgeous. really too bad. but i had to make a choice. as we discussed today, i think the one i have here will be just as nice. :biggrin: albeit not that elusive buckskin...

MorganLover

oh man didn't know you took him back. Oh well i can't breed her anyway since she was a rescue :bawl: she would make such a pretty baby too. I thought chester was gelded? He is a pretty boy, what about those black boys you have, still have those? i am in love with them too. hehe.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Chester and the Black are all three gelded so the only testosterone i have here belongs to your dad and brother :lol:. One black boy is sold. But they ARE cute. :biggrin:
- oh wait Maverick...Dani's boy is here and we are prolly keeping him. He's going to be BIG like momma.

MorganLover

Yeah i remember him, so you aren't going to geld him then? we have to figure out when i can come and see them. You are just too busy anymore :jameo: