Gallant Green Bar

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Who's been there? Is it a nice place? Is there a DJ? Would it be suitable for an event such as a wedding reception or high school reunion? Do they brew their own beer? :snacks:
Plenty of parking for your limo.

It'll be on blocks when you come out but plenty of room to park it. :killingme

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
:smile:

They serve Coca Cola products! :clap:

Attachments

• gg.jpg
    gg.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 103

Otter

Nothing to see here
I heard Jasper's is closing. Did you hear that? :confused:

Have heard it for a year or so..Guy overextended himself when he built it from what I understand. Such a shame, wonder if it will affect the go kart track's business?

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Have heard it for a year or so..Guy overextended himself when he built it from what I understand. Such a shame, wonder if it will affect the go kart track's business?

I hope not because once they put in the new movie theater, I will definitely stop to ride go karts on my way to Sonic!

oldman

Lobster Land
I live about a mile from the bar but have never been there in the evenings. Have stopped in a few times for a 12-pack and their prices are outrageous. Old farmers and young dudes are all I've ever seen in there. Did experience a band member in the parking lot coming out of the van and smoke from his weed came out with him. I thought it was on fire because it was so thick. Suppose I'm suggesting it's far from being a 5-star place.

sanchezf

Little ol' Me
The answer to your question would be hell no it would not be the kinda place even for a redneck wedding site..

I live about a mile from the bar but have never been there in the evenings. Have stopped in a few times for a 12-pack and their prices are outrageous. Old farmers and young dudes are all I've ever seen in there. Did experience a band member in the parking lot coming out of the van and smoke from his weed came out with him. I thought it was on fire because it was so thick. Suppose I'm suggesting it's far from being a 5-star place.

That about sums the place up! :lol:

Years ago that place and Birdland Bar in Dog Patch was a sure bet for someone getting their asses beat and a fire/ems call was soon to follow. :lmao: