Game of Thrones - The Red Wedding

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Impossible. It's far too in depth and wouldn't do it justice. It's considered epic fantasy, so if you like period pieces mixed with fantasy and dastardly deeds with characters you love to hate or who are evil and good all at the same time you'll love it. I have season 1 on DVD if you want to borrow it.
Thank you so much for your offer to borrow your DVDs. But based on your quick write-up of the story line, I think that I will pass.

I have an extremely hard time with fantasy stories. I have a hard enough time dealing with reality. That, and I have a very short attention span. By the time I get through the last episode, I've long forgotten what was in the first episodes.

But, again, thanks! :huggy:

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
Impossible. It's far too in depth and wouldn't do it justice. It's considered epic fantasy, so if you like period pieces mixed with fantasy and dastardly deeds with characters you love to hate or who are evil and good all at the same time you'll love it. I have season 1 on DVD if you want to borrow it.

You forgot the nudity, sex and incest.

C

czygvtwkr

I started watching season 1 the other day and watched the first dvd, does the story get any better or is it all titty titty ass ass ass?

Radiant1

Soul Probe
I started watching season 1 the other day and watched the first dvd, does the story get any better or is it all titty titty ass ass ass?

Only if you're capable of keeping track of numerous characters, their storylines, and connections.

Radiant1

Soul Probe
Told to me by my son last night:

Why doesn't George RR Martin use Twitter?

He killed all 140 characters! :drummer:

slotpuppy

Ass-hole

Each season has gotten better, there is a lot of grusome scenes, tons of blood, dead bodies and fighting, plus a load of drama.

C

czygvtwkr

Each season has gotten better, there is a lot of grusome scenes, tons of blood, dead bodies and fighting, plus a load of drama.

All I have seen so far has been the first two episodes and found it quite boring, gonna get the next disc and give that a go.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
My fear is that he'll pass before he finishes the book series. Then someone else will be contracted to finish it up and it just won't be the same. That's what happened with Robert Jordan and The Wheel of Time series.

I want to know the whole Tyrion story. I want to know the truth behind Jon Snow's birth. I want to know if the white walkers come south of the Wall. I want to know who will win the Game of Thrones.

Read the books. :lmao:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
None of the answers to those questions are in the present books.

Man. :banghead: Again, if you read book 5 you know why everybody's waiting on book 6.

I'm starting to think many of you all have watched too much tv. :ohwell:

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Man. :banghead: Again, if you read book 5 you know why everybody's waiting on book 6.

I'm a little over 50% with A Dance With Dragons. The good stuff STILL hasn't made it to HBO yet.

slotpuppy

Ass-hole

I have been reading David Dalglish Half Orc series and all the spin off series. I plan on reading Martin's books when I am done with The Half Orcs.