game

eventrder

my horse is a AQHA mare named Naturally A Hot Iron ( by Iron Enterprise out of a hottrodder daughter) and I ride in a very broke in Double C training saddle...and show in a circle Y ....my daughter has an AQHA mare named Minnie Passer(DIVA) and she rides in a circle Y

I am new to the hole QH thing always had TB's off the track, mine is a 2 eyed Jack baby is that good??? I know nothing about the QH bloodlines!

natbugs

I am new to the hole QH thing always had TB's off the track, mine is a 2 eyed Jack baby is that good??? I know nothing about the QH bloodlines!

two eyed jack horses are good foundation lines...they tend to be smart and athletic.....he / she is probably built like a tank..or will be when they mature.

Four*Leaf*Farm

RIP Quinn
:howdy:I LOVE my older Crosby Grand Prix.. it's my couch, as my friend Ann would say...I also got a really oldie, but goodie German AP saddle off eBay a while back. Great for schooling. Would love a County or a Bates one day..

Lady-almost 25 yo. ottb
Ruby- Lady's daughter, 6 yo. qh/tb reg. AWS
Big-2 yo WB geld. (half TB, one quarter ASB, one quarter Dutch.)

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
lets play a game.....................
this place needs a little life...............
Tell me....Names of your saddles..........
or you horses breed...........
something folks its dead in here.............
Wake up:killingme

Geezus Christ you think I have that kinda time :smack:

Fancy3

5yr QH Gelding
18 Yr. Arabian mare
foal due from a Appy mare-March

Big Horn & a saddle from Buffalo saddles
:howdy:

GallopNTec

QUOTE=SouthernMdRocks;2622069]:howdy:HI there Remax,, have you found a horse sized muzzle to fit your meamie!!:buddies:[/QUOTE]

Fear of the human eating meanie is the real reason I was away :lmao: that and I didn't wanna share my jellybeans anymore

barnbatty

I have a 9 year old no color paint mare (stock breed)from Idaho hoping to breed soon with a registered paint, a circle y show saddle, given as a gift and a collegiate saddle.

quartermom

Low & Slow
2 Quarter Horses:

1 mare Sallys Lil Allie aka Sal

1 gelding Bay Egeria aka Justin

Abetta everyday work, trail riding saddle and a Circle Y Show Saddle. Looking for a Rough Out Training Saddle.

R

remaxrealtor

QUOTE=SouthernMdRocks;2622069]:howdy:HI there Remax,, have you found a horse sized muzzle to fit your meamie!!:buddies:

Fear of the human eating meanie is the real reason I was away :lmao: that and I didn't wanna share my jellybeans anymore[/QUOTE]

GREAT to hear from you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm looking into tranquilizers....he'll be easy to mount if he's asleep!:pete:

J and M

Frosty is my Paint mare, she has a Bates Elevation
Buck'n Billy is my Halflinger baby, he'll get a saddle this summer