Gang fights & Shooting @ Gate 1 on Mother's Day

nawty1

Poker Shark
Its all a conspiracy. They took all the shooting victims in the popo car and drove them to Soufeast, dropped them off and voila! just saved a bunch of money :whistle: . Then Anfony Williams is gonna say he ain't got the money for the phones cuz they have to spend all the money on a larger popo force. Then St. Mary's Co. can lower gas prices, make lots and lots of $$ and expand their Wal Mart! :party:

:confused: I think my brain needs sleeeeep :yawn:

:killingme

Last edited:

Quicksilver

nawty1 said:
Its all a conspiracy. They took all the shooting victims in the popo car and drove them to Soufeast, dropped them off and voila! just save a bunch of money :whistle:...
:confused: I think my brain needs sleeeeep :yawn:
Gotta say, I'm tempted to agree :D Well, we'll see if the Enterprise runs with it tomorrow, but somehow I doubt it's going to be in there at all. Crazy, just crazy.

unixpirate

Pitty Party
Mikeinsmd said:
Too many holes in your story....

And shouldn't you have kept your eye on the road? Called 911 asap! People like you cause accidents. :boxing:

Like the ones that break when a cop has someone "ALREADY" pulled over on the side of the damn road! :loser:

:patriot:

Quicksilver

unixpirate said:
And shouldn't you have kept your eye on the road? Called 911 asap! People like you cause accidents. :boxing:
:patriot:
Good thing I wasn't driving :p

And 911 would have been a good idea, yes. Sitting on 235 amidst 20 other cars watching the rioting crowd, we thought someone else was already making the call. I also thought I heard sirens in the background; apparently I was mistaken.

willie

Quicksilver said:

And 911 would have been a good idea, yes. Sitting on 235 amidst 20 other cars watching the rioting crowd, we thought someone else was already making the call. I also thought I heard sirens in the background; apparently I was mistaken.
If I eat a huge peanut butter sandwich shortly before bedtime, similar things like this happen to me.

Suz

33 yrs & we r still n luv
Quicksilver said:

Got to ask this...... Why did the people who own/run the station not call it in to the police??????????? :confused: :shrug:

Pushrod

Patriot
Quicksilver said:

Visual and audio halucinations? I'd stop licking the cartoon stickers if I were you. I thought acid went out in the 70's.

Quicksilver

Well, there were 5 of us who saw it and there were bullets on the ground the next day, so I know what I saw.

A little too crazy for my taste anyway.

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
I just don't get why if you thought someone else would call 911 why you would take time out the next day to return to " The Scene " of the riot ( reminds me of the movie Outsiders) to crawl around the parking lot like a detective looking for shells. Did you realize you were tampering with evidence? Did you call the police the next day and have them meet you there? Did you ? anyone in the store?

Quicksilver

TIGERLILY said:
I just don't get why if you thought someone else would call 911 why you would take time out the next day to return to " The Scene " of the riot ( reminds me of the movie Outsiders) to crawl around the parking lot like a detective looking for shells. Did you realize you were tampering with evidence? Did you call the police the next day and have them meet you there? Did you ? anyone in the store?

I knew that if I touched anything it would be tampering. I left everything alone. I only wanted visual confirmation of the fact that a fight took place. I got it. I'm not interested in going to the police or the newspaper. I am not going to put my name out there alone. It was too late to call 911 when we thought of it, and as I said, I thought I heard sirens behind us when we were driving away.

I didn't come on here to be criticized by all of you. One thing I've realized after looking at these forums for the past couple of years is that if a user doesn't have anything good to say they go ahead and say it anyway.

My course of action may not have been the perfect, most ideal possible. Please remember that I have never dealt with something like this before. It's not every day that you happen upon a gang war. If there's no one else out there that saw this, then so be it. My family and I did, along with any other drivers on 235 that were stopped at that stoplight.

And apparently, none of them were you.

So thank you anyway.

BuddyLee

Football addict
Danzig said:
Look at http://www.stmarystoday.com/

Shoot-out at Shell Mart!
four shots fired, one person hit in leg at Pegg Road Shell Mart located across from North Gate of NAS!...details developing!
Me and Aussie were driving past there at about one in the morning and saw a few cops marking off the gas station.

HiddenOne

Quicksilver said:
I went back to the shell station yesterday, parked on the far side of the pumps. It looked like someone had cleaned up, but within about 30 seconds of searching I found an unspent bullet and then 2 shell casings.

Jinkies Scoob! You've solved the case, it was Red Herring!! When you wrap this one up, I gotta couple ghost and monster sightings for you! :wink:

blan

You won't hear of anything bad happening in St. Mary's county, all that bad stuff happens "up the road". You only get one newscasters view of what happens here,
and that's the same one on all radio stations. that way this stays the land of pleasant living, at least until you move here and buy a police scanner, or become a victim yourself.