Gas pumps on fire at Safeway in Dunkirk

purplepassion

Lovin' Life
I was just talking to my son and it came across the scanner that the gas pumps were on fire at the Safeway in Dunkirk. Is anyone else listening? I'm up in College Park and can't get on the scanner. Anyone have any more information?

Bay_Kat

Tropical
purplepassion said:
I was just talking to my son and it came across the scanner that the gas pumps were on fire at the Safeway in Dunkirk. Is anyone else listening? I'm up in College Park and can't get on the scanner. Anyone have any more information?

I'm in Calvert, my scanner has been on all morning, haven't heard anything like that.

purplepassion

Lovin' Life
Bay_Kat said:
I'm in Calvert, my scanner has been on all morning, haven't heard anything like that.

He put the phone up to the scanner and I listened to the call go out. It went out around 8:12 am.

Last edited:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Don't know what's happening but route 4 is shut down. My boss asked how I made it to work on time. :lol:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
cattitude said:
Father drove through Dunkirk at 8:45..nothing was going on then. :shrug:
He walked through the door shortly before I posted - said he heard on the radio route 4 was shut down :shrug:

Bay_Kat

Tropical
cattitude said:
Father drove through Dunkirk at 8:45..nothing was going on then. :shrug:

I still hadn't heard anything, anyone have any info? I must be missing a channel. :jameo:

Darn Radio Shack, they programmed my scanner. :tantrum

cdsulhoff

It was only a little bush fire but two of the employees put the fire out before the fire department got there. Everything is fine and all over with.. Just got of the phone with my mom.

Last edited:

cdsulhoff

MOM just called back. She said from the looks when she got out of the car, it was the car that was on fire but the girl that put the fire out said it was just a cigarette in the bushes in front of the car... LOLOL Damn smokers!!!