Gasoline...

mainman

Set Trippin
The WaWa in Waldorf is selling gas for $1.99 a gallon and the Exxon that is about a mile from there is selling it for $2.04...

Are all WaWas lowering prices? :confused:

mainman

Set Trippin
Originally posted by tatercake
Wa-Wa tends to be a few cents less on gas prices than other places.
I would not have bothered posting this but they have lowered a penny for the last three days...

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Originally posted by mainman
I would not have bothered posting this but they have lowered a penny for the last three days...

:confused: do you suspect there's a conspiracy theroy shaping at Wa-Wa's across the nation? :shrug:

mainman

Set Trippin
:confused: do you suspect there's a conspiracy theroy shaping at Wa-Wa's across the nation? :shrug:
I don't suspect anything, and are Wa-Wa's nationwide? :confused:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Originally posted by mainman
I don't suspect anything, and are Wa-Wa's nationwide? :confused:

I recall seeing at least one in just about every state I've ever stepped foot in. :ohwell: (PA, DE, IN, TX, AZ, CA, GA, LA, MS, NC, SC, and VA).

and :dork: :dur: MD.

mainman

Set Trippin
I recall seeing at least one in just about every state I've ever stepped foot in. :ohwell: (PA, DE, IN, TX, AZ, CA, GA, LA, MS, NC, SC, and VA).

and :dork: :dur: MD.
You have about 40 states left to set foot in, what better time to get started than now? :wink:

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Sheetz has the lowest in St. Mary's, and the Wawas near them have the same prices to stay competitive.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
I filled up at the Wawa on Great Mills Road last night and it was $1.95 for regular. It was still that price this morning.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Tonio
Sheetz has the lowest in St. Mary's, and the Wawas near them have the same prices to stay competitive.
That was just a dumb statement.

C

cmdrfunk

Originally posted by nomoney
$1.92 here on base at citgo

There's a gas station on base?!

And it has cheap gas? Looks like i'll be buying an SUV and maybe a Humvee afterall.