Gasoline...

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Originally posted by cmdrfunk
There's a gas station on base?!

And it has cheap gas? Looks like i'll be buying an SUV and maybe a Humvee afterall.
Yeah, there's a gas station on the base. It is actually one place where anyone with a base pass can shop without the benefit of a military ID, unlike the Commissary or Navy Exchange. I bought gas there yesterday - I believe it was $1.94 a gallon.

mossey2000

Actually you are susposed to have a military id to buy gas there. Although, b/c its pay at the pump, everyone can buy gas there, they shouldnt but they can. The gas station is part of the NEX. If it were all pay inside the gas would be cheaper for the military.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Originally posted by mossey2000
Actually you are susposed to have a military id to buy gas there. Although, b/c its pay at the pump, everyone can buy gas there, they shouldnt but they can. The gas station is part of the NEX. If it were all pay inside the gas would be cheaper for the military.
Thanks for the clarification. My mistake. :blushing:

FancyBelle

I'm 2 old 2 die young!
I know, I saw that too. :confused: But I think I am still dreaming all those stupid dreams I had last nite. Get the pool open?

Angel

~*~*~
Yeah I haven't seen a Wawa here in Maine... I was in Italy a month ago and we should be a bit thankful that our gas doesn't cost $5.00 a gallon, as it did there.... it was crazy... BUT I also heard that gas prices would soon be going down since we made some arrangement w/ Saudi. At least that's what CNN said, so we shall see... :cheers: