Gators/Tide...

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Good game so far. "Bama is playing pretty good and the Gators are all out of sorts but a lotta intensity.

:buddies:

Beta84

They're out to get us
Better team won. :buddies:

neither team was any better this year. the team that wanted it more won. Bama's offense isn't that good, and the Gators offense and defense isn't that bad. Bama wanted it far more than the Gators did. That goes for alot in the SEC title game every year. We wanted it more than Bama even though they were probably better last season.

Pete

Repete
neither team was any better this year. the team that wanted it more won. Bama's offense isn't that good, and the Gators offense and defense isn't that bad. Bama wanted it far more than the Gators did. That goes for alot in the SEC title game every year. We wanted it more than Bama even though they were probably better last season.

They put 32 on Florida :shrug:

Beta84

They're out to get us
no comment Beta, I`ll try to hush damn hard to though :killingme

roll m.en tide :yahoo: no gator bite tebo shulda sh.tcanned his tvo
this from the guy who was only chirping war eagle for the first half of the season :whistle:

They put 32 on Florida :shrug:
yeah well the Gator D (minus Dunlap) laid an egg. It was just pathetic. Bama hasn't played like that all season. It was the game of their lives and they sure as hell played like it! I was damn impressed. They wanted it so much more and they played like hell...and came out with a big win. If they play like that against Texas there's no chance they'll lose.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
I promised MK that if he put the ornaments on the Christmas tree that I would make Alabama win. I delivered! :diva: