Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Asexual

Votes: 2 4.5%

• Total voters

Pete

Repete
Re: Re: Re: Re: Gay or Straight

Originally posted by dems4me
:killingme: Now I'm getting a little paranoid -- my avatar is all of a sudden looking a little "butch".
:confused:

What would it be if it was the opposite and a women exhibiting male traits but was straight?:confused:

Migtig

D

dems4me

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Gay or Straight

Originally posted by Toxick
Only slightly.

See I do look a little like the avatar -- but I'm not that butch looking right Tox????:confused:

D

dems4me

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Gay or Straight

Originally posted by Toxick
No, you're not.

thanks!!!:blushing: But then again we only met once and it was a quickie -- I'll just reconfirm and check with Kwillia -- she stayed alot longer!!!!:biggrin:

Kwillia-- do I look like my avatar??? Does Pete???

J

justhangn

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Gay or Straight

Remember, she's gone until next Thursday.

Pete

Repete
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Gay or Straight

thanks!!!:blushing: But then again we only met once and it was a quickie -- I'll just reconfirm and check with Kwillia -- she stayed alot longer!!!!:biggrin:

I am a little different shade of blue but yes I look pretty much like my avitar.

D

dems4me

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Gay or Straight

Originally posted by Pete
I am a little different shade of blue but yes I look pretty much like my avitar.

Is that from a lack of action in the sex department or is it from you hitting yourself with your buddy brick too much?:shrug:

Pete

Repete
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Gay or Straight

Is that from a lack of action in the sex department or is it from you hitting yourself with your buddy brick too much?:shrug:
There you go right to my penis again.......you may just have a problem.

D

dems4me

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Gay or Straight

There you go right to my penis again.......you may just have a problem.

Ohhh please, don't go there Pete. Why would I have envy over anyone's male part much less YOURs ? Why do you keep bringing up the correlation? Nonetheless, I guess you may be right about always using it to attack you though ... hmmm I'm sorry Pete -- I'll refrain.:peace: :poorbaby:

Pete

Repete
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Gay or Straight

Nonetheless, I guess you may be right ... hmmm I'm sorry Pete -- I'll refrain.:peace: :poorbaby:
Quoted for posterity. I just think it is amusing that you turn everything into some reference to my penis. Wonder what you have going on in that raqetball court you call a cranium :confused: Anyway please go ahead my penis doesn't get that much attention so feel free, just don't try to touch.

Last edited:
D

dems4me

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Gay or Straight

Quoted for posterity. I just think it is amusing that you turn everything into some reference to my penis. Wonder what you have going on in that raqetball court you call a cranium :confused:

I don't turn everything around to that -- I think perhaps you are just hypersuggestable and the few times that I do mention something about that area you get all bent out of shape. Cheer up!! Its Friday Pete!:biggrin:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Gay or Straight

I don't turn everything around to that -- I think perhaps you are just hypersuggestable and the few times that I do mention something about that area you get all bent out of shape. Cheer up!! Its Friday Pete!:biggrin:
Come on, he's lonely and wishing you were that interested. His arms are getting tired, you know. :lmao:

D

dems4me

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Gay or Straight

Originally posted by Ken King
Come on, he's lonely and wishing you were that interested. His arms are getting tired, you know. :lmao:

That must have been what he was referring to the other day when he said he's tired of beating a dead horse!! :shrug: (except I think the horse part was an exaggeration):gossip:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Gay or Straight

That must have been what he was referring to the other day when he said he's tired of beating a dead horse!! :shrug: (except I think the horse part was an exaggeration):gossip:

:popcorn:

Pete

Repete
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Gay or Straight

Originally posted by Ken King
pssst Ken, she wants some of this, I am just playing hard to get don't ruin it.

D

dems4me

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Gay or Straight

Are you playing hard AGAIN!!!
"It is hard, dumb and no matter how much time and effort you put into it, it will never be anything other than a brick. It just sits there unaffected and oblivious incapable of even getting out of it’s own way. It has no ambition to grow, thrive or improve its station on its own but must rely on "a master" to pick it up and move it. It is just as happy being in the drip zone under a urinal in a rest area restroom on I-95 cornerstone of a skyscraper."
:shocked:

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child

It's starting to feel like a Forum group grope in here... :lol: