• 407-goodfriends.jpg
    407-goodfriends.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 60

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I don't...

Toxick said:
You're right.

I fully support Andrea Yates, setting fire to your wives, raping puppies, and online preditors.

Cause they ain't queer.

My latent homophobia is the reason why I harped on this one single news item, even though I rarely discuss current events on these forums, and when I do, it is in support of villians and child killers.

...support Yates or puppy rapers or setting the wife on fire.

I also don't support nut ball gays as they don't represent all gays.

I don't support wanting to normalize infanticide nor wish to hold women as unequal in punishment because some do.

I don't support churches that cover up child molesting nor assume their members do. I'm also not interested in shutting down the church for the actions of some, though we could paint everyone with the same brush.

Outrageous gays are just that; outrageous. And the harm they cause, the excuse for NOT having equal rights? They're too gay. They dress up and act like...fags.

My point is if we use the same argument, there are quite a few groups we could go after who 'support' far more harmful actions.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Larry Gude said:
I also don't support nut ball gays as they don't represent all gays.
Until they are mainstream, they do indeed. Blacks and women have had to go through the same thing, and are still fighting stereotypes today.

So gays are just gonna have to suck it up until they become more widely accepted - then they can be as nutty as they want to be.

But for now they are ALL little ambassadors and should act accordingly.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
That's...

vraiblonde said:
Until they are mainstream, they do indeed. Blacks and women have had to go through the same thing, and are still fighting stereotypes today.

So gays are just gonna have to suck it up until they become more widely accepted - then they can be as nutty as they want to be.

But for now they are ALL little ambassadors and should act accordingly.

...a bit elaborate, I guess, but it defines hypocrisy pretty well.

I don't know how to quantify descrimination against gays. It sure as hell ain't the same as slavery or other official lack of equal rights like voting restrictions and so forth, so, my sympathy's aren't very deep but, damn, what are we gonna do with mainstream gay people?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Larry Gude said:
what are we gonna do with mainstream gay people?
They're going to have to wait and police their own until people get used to the idea.

Hey, I don't make the rules :shrug:

christy217

I'm queer, I go to pride. I don't believe in PDA for heteros or homos. There is a place and time for everything.

If gay pride is so appauling to you people, then don't go, secondly, it must be pretty interesting to create a thread about it.

Also, what about madri gras for heteros? WTF is up with that shiat?

Bring on the negative karma, it's what you do best.

Coaster

Good One!

morganj614 said:
From the looks and giggles of some people when you entered a room, we thought you had :yikes:
No, but being single and never married at my age gets the accusations flying. It's about time you zinged me back Mo.

bcp

In My Opinion
Hey, how come I dont get no google ads to laugh at on the bottom of my thread????

Vrai,, did you do this to me. I feel cheated.

maybe it has something to do with the popup blocking abilities of firefox and my popup software?

Toxick

Splat
christy217 said:
If gay pride is so appauling to you people, then don't go, secondly, it must be pretty interesting to create a thread about it.

Who are you calling "you people"? Is that some kind of anti-hetero comment?
Ya ####ing bigot.

Now pay attention: I didn't say it was appauling.

And yours is the third knee-jerk reaction to what I said.

If you can't take the time to read what I said and why I said it, I feel no inclination to explain or validate myself to you.

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
Name that Tune...

People are people
So why should it be
You and I should get along so awfully

So we're different colours
And we're different creeds
And different people have different needs
It's obvious you hate me
Though I've done nothing wrong
I've never even met you so what could I have done

I can't understand
What makes a man
Hate another man
Help me understand

Help me understand

Now you're punching
And you're kicking
And you're shouting at me
I'm relying on your common decency
So far it hasn't surfaced
But I'm sure it exists
It just takes a while to travel
From your head to your fists

Coaster

Negative Karma

Coaster said:
That whole gay thing sure looks fun. Maybe I'll give it a go.

That post got me negative karma with the message "don't like no homos hanging about"
Take it easy Killer! :jerry:

Aimhigh2000

Save marriage!

Save Marriage! Call your Senator or Representatives! Make Divorce Illegal Now! We need to save marriage to make sure gay people like me don't get the chance!! :war: