Gee golly gosh, what could have possibly caused such an explosion??

black dog

Free America
I hope it wasn't one of those home renovation shows my wife loves so much.

A few guys on a gun forum I get in live or work within a few blocks of it.
Homes and buildings for blocks were damaged or destroyed. They are saying with the absence of fire the air to gas ratio was perfect.
It will be interesting to see what Gilligan says.

gemma_rae

Here is a Google Maps street view of the house from April 2012. Looks like the neighborhood had gone downhill. 1010 N Weinbach Ave, Evansville IN. https://www.google.com/maps/@37.987...4!1sRMUENkt5I_i6Z165fYx8Gw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
1010 n w.png

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

gemma_rae

Looks like the house I grew up in, in Hyattsville.

Except there was more distance between the houses.

Those are so close, it like someone could pee out of the bathroom window into the other houses commode.
I here ya. All my Grandparents, aunts, uncles, all lived in S.E. in the 60's. I remember some of them barely had room to run a lawn mower between their house and the neighbors. If they had a lawn mower it was the push type with out a motor.
lawnmower.png

Last edited:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I here ya. All my Grandparents, aunts, uncles, all lived in S.E. in the 60's. I remember some of them barely had room to run a lawn mower between their house and the neighbors. If they had a lawn mower it was the push type with out a motor.
View attachment 165559
Way back when I was doing Line work, we put power into a neighborhood being built in NW where the old Archbold Mansion had been.

They were building million dollar houses so close together you could stand between them and touch both. :rolleyes:

Thats Way, Way, Way too close to a neighbor.

GregV814

Looks like the house I grew up in, in Hyattsville.

Except there was more distance between the houses.

Those are so close, it like someone could pee out of the bathroom window into the other houses commode.
we addressed that with your parents after your long night at Clancy's on Bladensburg Road. Perhaps you have forgotten that matter. My poor Mom was devastated....your "stream" doused her last Chesterfield King...

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
we addressed that with your parents after your long night at Clancy's on Bladensburg Road. Perhaps you have forgotten that matter. My poor Mom was devastated....your "stream" doused her last Chesterfield King...

Ah... The good ole days of unfiltered love.

I remember us kids running through the living room at one of my uncles houses where Mothers, Fathers, Aunts, Uncles, In-Laws... they were all gathered drinking and smoking... Chesterfields, Pall Malls, Lucky Strikes, Commodores, Unfiltered Camels...

It was like a scene from The Fog.

black dog

Free America
Ah... The good ole days of unfiltered love.

I remember us kids running through the living room at one of my uncles houses where Mothers, Fathers, Aunts, Uncles, In-Laws... they were all gathered drinking and smoking... Chesterfields, Pall Malls, Lucky Strikes, Commodores, Unfiltered Camels...

It was like a scene from The Fog.

Master Chiefs house smelled like Kents and Kools.