George Conway: There is no one to stop Trump now

transporter

Naturally this is something no one on here will read. George Conway is just another person who no longer exists. He can't. For if he did, it would create a feedback loop that would cause the failure of the tiny brains that are encased in the oddly thick skulls of Trump cultists. A conservative who actually cares more about the country than the Republican party....conservatives who leave the Republican Party because of Trump's anti-American behavior.

The most important thing Barr did for Trump, though, involved the arms-for-dirt-on-Biden Ukraine scandal — which should have prompted a full-blown criminal investigation with a special counsel. Any U.S. attorney’s office would fall over itself to investigate, for example, a state governor who, while running for reelection against a former mayor, so much as hinted to the mayor’s successor that, say, highway funds would be restricted unless the current mayor were to announce an inquiry into her predecessor’s alleged corruption.

But instead of investigating the Ukraine shakedown, Barr’s Justice Department immediately gave the president a clean bill of health. Saving Trump from that criminal investigation was more than what Roy Cohn ever did for any of his clients.

To the contrary, as his (and my) friend Fox News host Laura Ingraham put it, “Barr was basically telling Trump, don’t worry I got this.” In other words, don’t blow this by calling attention to all that I do for you. Don’t say the quiet part out loud.

But the president will never listen, and what Barr does for him will never be enough. Now having been acquitted by the Senate, Trump thinks he’s bulletproof, legally and otherwise. He now brags, as he tweeted on Saturday, that he is “‘the King’” who was targeted but not taken down. And, drawing on a story in the New York Times that suggested he is stained but unshackled, Trump boasted that he has indeed survived “'triumphant'” and “'emboldened'” and “'focused'” more than ever on prosecuting “'his case of grievance, persecution, and resentment.'”

So Trump wants to say the quiet part out loud; he wants to say he’s got this. And there’s no one to stop him now.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Naturally this is something no one on here will read. George Conway is just another person who no longer exists. He can't. For if he did, it would create a feedback loop that would cause the failure of the tiny brains that are encased in the oddly thick skulls of Trump cultists. A conservative who actually cares more about the country than the Republican party....conservatives who leave the Republican Party because of Trump's anti-American behavior.

I kind of hope George chokes on a dick. Not because of his attitude towards Trump, but because of how his disdain reflects on his wife.

Spitfire

Greetings:

What makes anyone think Kellyanne cares one whit about what George thinks of her boss? They are sitting back counting the money and having what I'm sure is an amazing life.

This is how a union between two individuals typically goes. The two only become one in the eyes of God or their church, not in what they choose to do for a living.

Man you people are bizarre.

officeguy

He hates Trump. What's new ?

There is a way to 'stop' Trump: Nominate a candidate and win the election. It's not hard!

limblips

PREMO Member
Greetings:

What makes anyone think Hillary cared one whit about who Bill was banging? They are sitting back counting the money and having what I'm sure is an amazing life.

This is how a union between two scum sucking individuals typically goes. The two only become one in the eyes of God or their church, not in what they choose to do for a living.

FIFY

phreddyp

Perhaps he's jealous of the relationship between the president and Kelly Ann?
No he is just jealous that his wife made history as the first woman to run a successful presidential campaign . Although the left gave her no credit for it. Hard for him to top that , now he is just another beta male.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Greetings:

What makes anyone think Kellyanne cares one whit about what George thinks of her boss? They are sitting back counting the money and having what I'm sure is an amazing life.

This is how a union between two individuals typically goes. The two only become one in the eyes of God or their church, not in what they choose to do for a living.

Because generally a wife shouldn't be made to look bad by a husband. Normally the two try to build up each other not tear them down.

Spitfire

Because generally a wife shouldn't be made to look bad by a husband. Normally the two try to build up each other not tear them down.

Greetings:

Whenever arguments are made using words like "should" and "normally", said argument is on shaky ground.

WingsOfGold

I kind of hope George chokes on a dick. Not because of his attitude towards Trump, but because of how his disdain reflects on his wife.
I find that whole situation kinda hard to believe. Is the whole thing a setup or something crazy??? For them to remain together or her being on the Trump team it almost has to be.

Last edited:

Spitfire

Not really, but avoid the argument however you wish.

Greetings:

Uh huh. And you’re privy to their discussions over breakfast, dinner, post-coitus, etc. You know their professional hopes and dreams?

These people are actors, paid to play a part. It’s beyond stupid to believe their ostensible differences are or should be a sore point in their marriage or relationship.

I am quite sure Kellyanne is strong enough not to need the support from her husband that you people insist she needs. Says a lot about the way to people view women.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Couples, real couples, not a couple of people shacking up actually try to make each other better. Try to make their loved ones lives easier. Whatever kind of situation your locked in sounds like hell.

Spitfire

Couples, real couples, not a couple of people shacking up actually try to make each other better. Try to make their loved ones lives easier. Whatever kind of situation your locked in sounds like hell.

Greetings:

What you’re witnessing here is their public life, the acting job for which they are receiving a salary. One simply cannot look at this very public aspect and conclude they aren’t making each other’s lives easier. You just do not have enough information to get there.