Georgia Man Kills Motorcyclist

Go G-Men

I hate to say it but... He messed with the wrong girls.

What if it was the other way around? What if the girls cut him off or clipped his bike. It happens about once a week to me, cutting me off or pulling out in front of me. Of course I do not follow the people home. I expect the idiots in cages to do it so I plan ahead and hope I have time to avoid them.

The father is being charged with murder as he should be and hopefully he will be convicted and sentenced to life.

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
What if it was the other way around? What if the girls cut him off or clipped his bike. It happens about once a week to me, cutting me off or pulling out in front of me. Of course I do not follow the people home. I expect the idiots in cages to do it so I plan ahead and hope I have time to avoid them.

The father is being charged with murder as he should be and hopefully he will be convicted and sentenced to life.

I have to agree with you on this one, the guy could have been following them because they clipped him and didn't want to stop. And daddy could have flagged him down and asked what the deal was first, if he drove off the father now could of easily described the dude, type of bike, and plate number to the police since he stated he drove by twice...

ImnoMensa

So these "Ladies" made obscene gestures at a motorcyclist who followed them home.
They got scared and called the dad, and now the dad gets to spend time in a jail for murder.

I wonder if maybe these two girls might think next time, before they flip someone the bird.

Go G-Men

I have to agree with you on this one, the guy could have been following them because they clipped him and didn't want to stop. And daddy could have flagged him down and asked what the deal was first, if he drove off the father now could of easily described the dude, type of bike, and plate number to the police since he stated he drove by twice...

Don't get me wrong I would be upset if someone followed my daughter home regardless of the reason. I would not however shoot them unless they got off the bike and threatened my daughter or myself.

The girls thought they were tough, they weren't, they called daddy and now daddy will go to jail...

Don't get me wrong I would be upset if someone followed my daughter home regardless of the reason. I would not however shoot them unless they got off the bike and threatened my daughter or myself.

The girls thought they were tough, they weren't, they called daddy and now daddy will go to jail...

:yay:Maybe being armed was not a bad idea, but you don't just shoot someone unless they are attempting to harm you or your family. Dad was dumb. Girls did the right thing after doing something dumb.

Ladybug76

:yay: I can't even begin to tell you how many near misses we have had. I know there are good drivers out there, but some people seem oblivious to bikers.

PJumper

But if the girls did cut him off, why not call the cops with their license plate number? By following them home, he either is planning for some kind of revenge or something malicious in nature, isn't he?

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
But if the girls did cut him off, why not call the cops with their license plate number? By following them home, he either is planning for some kind of revenge or something malicious in nature, isn't he?

Call the cops while riding his bike?

He might have just wanted to give her a bunch of shiat for being crappy driver.

Go G-Men

The biker handled it wrong but he did nothing to threaten the lives of these girls and the dad will pay for both his daughter and his mistake.

Go G-Men

Maybe he just wanted to talk to the girls or their parents and when he saw dad with a gun he decided to leave but didn't get the chance.

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!

I totally agree, the father did everything wrong...

edinsomd

But he was just protecting his precious snowflakes from evil biker trash!
Ed
Oh, place :sarcasm: here. Lock him up and throw away the key.

godsbutterfly

Free to Fly
I agree Dad definitely needed to get more information before he just shot the guy. I understand concern for your children but I think he acted a little too hastily.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad

No.
Ever try to take a cell phone out of your pocket and make a phone call while riding a motorcycle and wearing a helmet?

The teens said they made obscene gestures at Mough after he cut them off, adding at one point he ran into their car, the newspaper reported.
Police told the newspaper there is evidence of a collision between the vehicle and the motorcycle, but they haven't been to determine who initiated it.

Girls flip off some guy on a bike then call their redneck daddy when he falls in behind them. The guy was riding down the street when this idiot blew him away.

Ladybug76

But he was just protecting his precious snowflakes from evil biker trash!
Ed
Oh, place :sarcasm: here. Lock him up and throw away the key.

Oh my.. those evil bikers...:lmao:

When my brother was about 10, he threw a piece of trash out the window of the car (yes, he knew better). My mom was driving and there were about 3 bikers behind them and the trash hit one of them. They followed my mom for about 10 minutes and gave some friendly gestures. He learned his lesson that day! He is 28 and still remembers it!