German toddler locks up mother to watch TV

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
STEINEN, Germany - To have the television all to herself, a two-year-old girl in southwest Germany locked her mother in a bedroom.

Police said the girl in the town of Steinen locked her mother in her bedroom Tuesday evening. She then settled herself comfortably in the living room to watch television in peace.

Eventually, the mother was able to notify a neighbour, who tried to open the door. But the toddler refused to hand over the key.

The neighbour called police but they couldn't convince her to turn over the key either. Finally, a spare key was used.

:lmao: I'll bet that little girl is in permanent time-out. :lmao:

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
My 2 1/2 yr old locked me out of my bedroom today. He was watching TV. Unbeknownst to him, I had the key

I didn't know he had figured out how to work the locks. Thank GOD he can't get to the key when WE lock the door!

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
Originally posted by huntr1
I didn't know he had figured out how to work the locks. Thank GOD he can't get to the key when WE lock the door!

I didn't know either, until he started banging to get out.

My sister did that once on my Dad when she was in High School. Mistake #1. Mistake #2 was not unlocking it when yelled at. She promptly had her door beaten down and then removed. When it went back up a week later, the doorknob was reversed.

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Originally posted by huntr1
My sister did that once on my Dad when she was in High School. Mistake #1. Mistake #2 was not unlocking it when yelled at. She promptly had her door beaten down and then removed. When it went back up a week later, the doorknob was reversed.

I used to lock my door all the time in high school and my parents got fed up with it. Came home one day and had a new knob with NO locks! The knob is still there today. :lmao: