German woman drags radical climate activist by hair for blocking traffic as public's anger mounts

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
'Get up,' the woman demanded, according to a video posted by activists from 'The Last Generation'

A woman in Germany was dubbed a "brutal blonde" by European media after she dragged a climate change activist from blocking traffic as the public's patience wears thin with the frequent protests on roadways.

The video showed a woman screaming at a climate change protester to "get up" from blocking a road in Bottrop, Germany, according to a video posted by an activist group.

Then, the woman grabbed the activist by her hair and dragged her to the side of the road. When the girl returned to block the road, the German woman dragged her by the hair a second time.

:yahoo:

SamSpade

Guessing she learned her lesson after the second time?

This is weird for at least two things. One, the nation of Germany is typically held up as praiseworthy for climate change, embracing green technology and making great strides to elimnate their carbon footprint. So protesters would really have to be full of chit to even bother.

The other is the obvious one - who is stupid enough to block a major roadway to make their point about climate change, especially in light of the fact that their citizens are doing it? Doing crap like that makes me want to idle all my ICE cars all day and night.

Hijinx

They are treated way too gently. Don't just drag them off ---lock their asses up for 30 days and have them pick up trash on the roads.
Why do they do this ____simple answer---they are looney tunes. They have nothing better to do.
People who glue themselves to anything should simply be pulled off. If they leave a little skin it is easily scraped off later, and you can bet your ass they won't do it again.

herb749

Guessing she learned her lesson after the second time?

This is weird for at least two things. One, the nation of Germany is typically held up as praiseworthy for climate change, embracing green technology and making great strides to elimnate their carbon footprint. So protesters would really have to be full of chit to even bother.

The other is the obvious one - who is stupid enough to block a major roadway to make their point about climate change, especially in light of the fact that their citizens are doing it? Doing crap like that makes me want to idle all my ICE cars all day and night.

Are the protests over the govt needing to restart their nuclear plants because of not buying energy from Russia .

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Their whole plan involves SOMEONE ELSE rescuing their ass.
I think they should just let they stay glued. A couple nights stuck on a road where no one can see them until they get run over might change their mind.
It was mentioned on The Five yesterday about the ding-bats that tried it at a car dealership. Instead of meeting their stupid demands, they turned off the lights and heat and locked them up overnight (or weekend?). When the dealership was reopened, they had the audacity to complain they had no food, water, heat or lights and had to soil themselves since they couldn't get to the loo. :roflmao:

I do recall that story and it's still hysterical... :lol:

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
When the dealership was reopened, they had the audacity to complain they had no food, water, heat or lights and had to soil themselves since they couldn't get to the loo.
Their whole plan involves SOMEONE ELSE rescuing their ass.
I think they should just let they stay glued. A couple nights stuck on a road where no one can see them until they get run over might change their mind.
The first time they have to crap their pants is when it comes to an end. That is.... if anyone wants to help them at that point.

DaSDGuy

They are treated way too gently. Don't just drag them off ---lock their asses up for 30 days and have them pick up trash on the roads.
Why do they do this ____simple answer---they are looney tunes. They have nothing better to do.
People who glue themselves to anything should simply be pulled off. If they leave a little skin it is easily scraped off later, and you can bet your ass they won't do it again.
If they used a chain saw to remove them the remaining hand and wrist bones sticking out of the ground would be a good deterent.