Get your Marijuana Card Here...

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I don't smoke :)

Me neither. To many risks...risks everywhere.
marijuana now Im gay.jpg

Hank

my war
No backup. No facts. No evidence.

Offering absolutely nothing to conversations; you're the forum equivalent of "I know you are, but what am I?".

Now, go off to your list of 5 edgy one-liners that are more repetitive than radio advertising.

:lmao:

glhs837

Power with Control
Me neither. To many risks...risks everywhere.
View attachment 120043

That's pretty awesome :) But no, it's the risk of losing my job, that's the side effect that makes my choice :) Sadly, these many years back, when I joined the Navy, my best friend made me promise to sit and have a smoke with him when I retired in 20 years. That was almost 35 years ago, since of course I have had jobs that preclude such. I just found out last week that he's dying of cancer at 53, has 3-6 months to live.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I don't think it was the pot.

It's OK. I've accepted that I'm a Lesbian for a long time now.

BTW...did you see that Weiner just got 21 months in the slammer. You better learn to be more discreet or you'll be joining him.

BernieP

Resident PIA
Most people drink alcohol in moderation and are not addicted,

addiction is a mental health disorder, be it alcohol or opiods
Opiods do have a physical addiction if they are consumed in a quantity above the prescribed dose.
The addict / alcoholic does not want to stop, can't stop, consuming.

What I was going to say, in your defense before I saw this, was all drugs, including marijuana affect people in different ways.
Not all marijuana is the same. Growers have can genetically modify the cannibas to me more potent.

Sapidus

Anyone who has ever smoked pot knows that it does indeed affect your judgment in a number of ways. It also makes you lethargic and apathetic. When the government is pushing drugs like that to the citizenry, it should concern us, not make us happy that we can now get baked legally.

Yet another paranoid uninformed statement. Just look at Portugal vs the US and the two different approaches to the war on drugs and stop spouting nonsense

This_person

Yet another paranoid uninformed statement. Just look at Portugal vs the US and the two different approaches to the war on drugs and stop spouting nonsense
Portugal forms a local committee when someone is brought in with "less than 10 day's worth" (how much is that?).

The committees have a broad range of sanctions available to them when ruling on the drug use offence. These include:

• Fines, ranging from €25 to €150. These figures are based on the Portuguese minimum wage of about €485 (Banco de Portugal, 2001) and translate into hours of work lost. (Since this is based on minimum wage, that is based on a "per month" amount. In effect, this is anywhere from $58 to $358, assuming one earns minimum wage for 40 hours/week and a month is 4 weeks long. Personally, I would base this on the user's income, with the minimum being based on minimum wage - means-testing seems very popular with the pro-legalization crowd, so this would seem to be a reasonable compromise)
  • Suspension of the right to practice if the user has a licensed profession (e.g. medical doctor, taxi driver) and may endanger another person or someone's possessions. (include removing a driver's license "like with DUI" and I am good with this. Third offense is automatic removal of license, make DUI the same.
  • Ban on visiting certain places (e.g. specific clubbing venues). How do they enforce such a thing?
  • Ban on associating with specific other persons. How do they enforce such a thing?
  • Foreign travel ban.
  • Requirement to report periodically to the committee.
  • Withdrawal of the right to carry a gun.
  • Confiscation of personal possessions.
  • Cessation of subsidies or allowances that a person receives from a public agency. Never fly in the United States where children's change in lifestyle due to the parents crimes is not acceptable. See: DACA as an example

Of course, the problem with all of this is that the United States has made it a crime, and the constitution says federal law Trumps state and local law, so this all goes away if Sessions starts doing his job.

officeguy

Portugal doesn't have any less of an addiction problem than the US. So do the Netherlands.

Mikee517

Can anyone tell me when a clinic dispensary will open in Maryland? You can get a card now and it's good for nothing but to say you can get clinical marijuana. By the time you can get it legally you'll have to pay for another card. What's the point of paying to get a card now when you can purschase marijuana legally for clinical purposes.

glhs837

Power with Control
That and remove the violent, criminal element associated with dealing pot.

Right, becuase, IMO, the only real "Gateway" effect it has is becuase to buy it, you are quite often getting from a dealer who also offers other drugs with a higher profit margin. It pays him to upsell you on that other stuff. I never go into a pharmacy for aspirin and get told I should really, really try the oxy......... never had a liquor store employee tell me that Jim Beam is for pussies, I should step up like a man to Everclear....

officeguy

Can anyone tell me when a clinic dispensary will open in Maryland? You can get a card now and it's good for nothing but to say you can get clinical marijuana. By the time you can get it legally you'll have to pay for another card. What's the point of paying to get a card now when you can purschase marijuana legally for clinical purposes.

As it has been for so long, the answer is 'in two weeks':

http://www.thebaynet.com/articles/1117/southernmarylandsmedicalcannabisstoresettoopensoon.html

Sapidus

Now you're just being foolish. I have experienced contact high first hand in a Jamaican marketplace, among other places. If the smoke is all over the place, and you breathe it in, guess what happens?

Did you get addicted to nicotine when you went to bars or restaurants where people were smoking?

If you felt any effects it was certainly pyschosematic