Gettin' Tested

mitzi

So, I have a friend who just tested positive for the crud. She is badgering me to get tested.

I am really not interested in becoming a number in this game. I see nothing positive for me, or the people I associate with, in getting tested.

Can you give me a good reason and convince me to go get tested?

Do you work? Wouldn't it be best to see if you're positive before possibly spreading it at work?

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
Do you work? Wouldn't it be best to see if you're positive before possibly spreading it at work?
🤩Retired!

I got a flu shot for 20+years to try to help keep my customers safe. All done with that now.

And I can't tell you how many times I DID go to work sick. Bosses never wanted to hear it, you were never too sick to come to work. Major surgery, a stroke.....can't you come in tomorrow, we NEED you!

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
🤩Retired!

I got a flu shot for 20+years to try to help keep my customers safe. All done with that now.

And I can't tell you how many times I DID go to work sick. Bosses never wanted to hear it, you were never too sick to come to work. Major surgery, a stroke.....can't you come in tomorrow, we NEED you!
This sounds like a certain place I recently worked at. As long as you aren't contagious to others, get your ass to work. Scheduling was super tight and depended on every person on that schedule.

mitzi

🤩Retired!

Same here. Then we spread it around to everybody. I had a boss call me in my dam* hospital room to ask me a question.
If you're retired and not around people, I can't see getting the test either. Unless you were having trouble breathing, etc.