Getting my hairs did....

Poohhunny1605

pixiegirl said:
Yeehaw! You'll love her!

Have you tried "Big Sexy Hair"? That stuff is wonderful, you put it on your roots and blow dry your hair upside down and then put a little more on the top.."Oh My" you will have some much volume! You should try, if you haven't already? Everyone's hair is different!

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Poohhunny1605 said:
Have you tried "Big Sexy Hair"? That stuff is wonderful, you put it on your roots and blow dry your hair upside down and then put a little more on the top.."Oh My" you will have some much volume! You should try, if you haven't already? Everyone's hair is different!

I'll have to give it a try. I typically use Redken Guts and like it a lot. My hair is wavy but the curl isn't defined really well so I dry it straight and either hit it with a flat iron or curling iron depending on what I want it to do. If there's an ounce of humidity in the air it's flatter than flat in an hour.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
pixiegirl said:
I'll have to give it a try. I typically use Redken Guts and like it a lot. My hair is wavy but the curl isn't defined really well so I dry it straight and either hit it with a flat iron or curling iron depending on what I want it to do. If there's an ounce of humidity in the air it's flatter than flat in an hour.

Does Guts prevent this from happening? I use Bumble & Bumble Thickening Spray, and it is the best stuff I've ever tried. I used to use Guts until my hair stylist hooked me up with B&B. It's been so long since I've used Guts, I can't remember. :roflmao:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
nachomama said:
Does Guts prevent this from happening? I use Bumble & Bumble Thickening Spray, and it is the best stuff I've ever tried. I used to use Guts until my hair stylist hooked me up with B&B. It's been so long since I've used Guts, I can't remember. :roflmao:

Nothing prevents it! Guts just makes it the prettiest when I'm done. :lmao: