Getting Older

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
tell-time.png

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Speaking of old, my cousin wants to meet up at 8:00 at the restaurant/bar. I’m ready to put on my pj’s and cuddle under the covers at 7:30. 😄
Where have the years gone of staying out all night partying?
Even if I still had that kind of energy… I wouldn’t be out partying.

Grumpy

Speaking of old, my cousin wants to meet up at 8:00 at the restaurant/bar. I’m ready to put on my pj’s and cuddle under the covers at 7:30. 😄
I remember the days of Wednesday being the night of rest because I was out every other night of the week. Nowadays, I need my daily 4pm to 5pm nap.

gary_webb

Damned glad to meet you
Christmas eve I was in before 5:00pm because it was very windy. I had drunk a few beers, smoked a small amount of weed, and snorted some crushed Valium and about 7:00 pm I was feeling very warm and happy. There were no cars out so decided to cruise the hood about 5 mph to look at Christmas lights. It was awesome!!! I felt like I was in a video game. There was crap blowing across the road, trees swaying and colored lights blinking and flashing. Most fun I've had in 10 years!