Getting to know Cindy McCain

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
Who would make a better First Lady???

There was an article recently in the Wall Street Journal on Cindy McCain, John's wife. All I ever saw was this attractive woman standing beside John. I was surprised how talented and involved with world problems she is. This is a summary of the article. She graduated from Southern Cal and was a special needs teacher.

After her Dad died she became involved with his beer distributing firm and is now the chairwoman. Sales have doubled since she has taken over from her father.

They have a marriage prenuptial agreement, her assets remain separate.

She is involved around the world clearing land mines and travels to these countries on a detonation team and service on their board.

They have a 19 year old serving in Iraq, another son in the Naval Academy, a daughter recently graduated from Columbia Univ, an adopted daughter in high school, and a son who is the finance guy at the beer firm.

Raised kids in Phoenix, Az rather than Washington DC. (better atmosphere) He commuted.

In 1991, Mrs. McCain came across a girl in an orphanage in Bangladesh. Mother Teresa implored Mrs. McCain to take the baby with severe cleft palate. She did so without first telling her husband. The couple adopted the girl who has had a dozen operations to repair her cleft palate and other medical problems.

They have a Family Foundation for children's causes

She's active with "Halo Trust" to clear land mines, provide water and food in war ravaged and developing countries. countries.

She will join an overseas mission of "Operation Smile", a charity for corrective surgery on children's faces. She has had two back surgeries and became addicted to pain killers. She talks openly about it which she says is part of the recovery process.

I'm surprised the media is so quiet about her attributes. They have tired to discredit John MCCain because of his wife's wealth and looks as if she knows how to put money and time to use in many good causes. What a novel thought to have such a fine person as "First Spouse" She sounds more capable than Hillary or Obama. We would really get two for the price of one. A person with business and international experience. John did work for the firm for awhile when he left the Navy. She, however, has the real business experience. Very interesting and admirable.

Snoopes say's it's all true: snopes.com: Cindy McCain

And I'm sure she has always been proud of her country her whole life!!! :coffee:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

There was an article recently in the Wall Street Journal on Cindy McCain, John's wife. All I ever saw was this attractive woman standing beside John. I was surprised how talented and involved with world problems she is. This is a summary of the article. She graduated from Southern Cal and was a special needs teacher.

After her Dad died she became involved with his beer distributing firm and is now the chairwoman. Sales have doubled since she has taken over from her father.

She is involved around the world clearing land mines and travels to these countries on a detonation team and service on their board.

They have a 19 year old serving in Iraq, another son in the Naval Academy, a daughter recently graduated from Columbia Univ, an adopted daughter in high school, and a son who is the finance guy at the beer firm.

Raised kids in Phoenix, Az rather than Washington DC. (better atmosphere) He commuted.

In 1991, Mrs. McCain came across a girl in an orphanage in Bangladesh. Mother Teresa implored Mrs. McCain to take the baby with severe cleft palate. She did so without first telling her husband. The couple adopted the girl who has had a dozen operations to repair her cleft palate and other medical problems.

She's active with "Halo Trust" to clear land mines, provide water and food in war ravaged and developing countries. countries.

She will join an overseas mission of "Operation Smile", a charity for corrective surgery on children's faces. She has had two back surgeries and became addicted to pain killers. She talks openly about it which she says is part of the recovery process.

I'm surprised the media is so quiet about her attributes. They have tired to discredit John MCCain because of his wife's wealth and looks as if she knows how to put money and time to use in many good causes. What a novel thought to have such a fine person as "First Spouse" She sounds more capable than Hillary or Obama. We would really get two for the price of one. A person with business and international experience. John did work for the firm for awhile when he left the Navy. She, however, has the real business experience. Very interesting and admirable.

And I'm sure she has always been proud of her country her whole life!!! :coffee:

:yay: I've posted several things about her. (not to toot my own horn--toot!) Mostly, because I was countering Bruzilla's constant accusations against McCain for having a trophy wife. I was interested in her teaching background in the 2000 election, becuase I have a son in special education.

She's got a lot of very nice qualities and will probably have a lot of influence for her special pet causes as a first lady, I think.

chernmax

:yay: I've posted several things about her. (not to toot my own horn--toot!) Mostly, because I was countering Bruzilla's constant accusations against McCain for having a trophy wife. I was interested in her teaching background in the 2000 election, becuase I have a son in special education.

She's got a lot of very nice qualities and will probably have a lot of influence for her special pet causes as a first lady, I think.

She will be a great roll model as first lady...

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
Didn't she roll around in the hay with McFossil while he was still living with his wife? Would that be called adultery? Well, that was a long time ago.

...and as long as it's between consenting adults it's OK with you progressive/liberal/Democrat/whatevers. Right? That's what "It all depends on what the meaning of is is" comes down to.

nhboy

Ubi bene ibi patria
...and as long as it's between consenting adults it's OK with you progressive/liberal/Democrat/whatevers. Right? That's what "It all depends on what the meaning of is is" comes down to.

"How then can I do this great wickedness and sin against God?" Genesis 39:9.

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
"How then can I do this great wickedness and sin against God?" Genesis 39:9.

It's easy. You wake up, remember you're an unprincipled progressive/liberal/democrat/whatever, and do it. You can always say it's in the Kool-Aid.

Attachments

• Obama Aid.jpg
    Obama Aid.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 51

nhboy

Ubi bene ibi patria
It's easy. You wake up, remember you're an unprincipled progressive/liberal/democrat/whatever, and do it. You can always say it's in the Kool-Aid.

"Thou shalt not commit adultery" Exodus 20:14

Attachments

• LENNY Admitting.jpg
    LENNY Admitting.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:

cwo_ghwebb

No Use for Donk Twits
She appears to be a very successful and independent woman. One without a chip on her shoulder. She's actually doing something about the causes she champions, not telling us to do something about those issues while she does nothing.

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
"Thou shalt not commit adultery" Exodus 20:14

Oh,ho. I see you've become a acolyte of Andy's. Good luck with that, he tends to throw his older boyfriends under the bus when the relationship gets noticed

Nonno

Habari Na Mijeldi
quote=Lenny;3167505]Oh,ho. I see you've become a acolyte of Andy's. Good luck with that, he tends to throw his older boyfriends under the bus when the relationship gets noticed[/quote]

See post # 12. Now THAT'S funny. :killingme

chernmax

Didn't she roll around in the hay with McFossil while he was still living with his wife? Would that be called adultery? Well, that was a long time ago.

Not sure, why don't you email the Kennedy's, Clintons, or maybe John Edwards while it's still fresh in his mind!!! :coffee:

chernmax

She appears to be a very successful and independent woman. One without a chip on her shoulder. She's actually doing something about the causes she champions, not telling us to do something about those issues while she does nothing.

And I'm sure she has been proud of her country her WHOLE life!!!

forestal

I'm the Boss of Me
She's ashamed of her half sisters and won't admit she has them, she also lied about meeting mother Theresa. She's a fake...

Hey, true story, she stole drugs from her charity and took them herself to get stoned.

Won't it be great to have a drug addict for a First Lady???

Way to go GOP.... Is this the best you have to offer America?

Pete

Repete
She's ashamed of her half sisters and won't admit she has them, she also lied about meeting mother Theresa. She's a fake...

Hey, true story, she stole drugs from her charity and took them herself to get stoned.

Well wouldn't you be ashamed if you had a half sibling who lived in a scrap metal shack on the outskirts of Nairobi with no running water or electricity and lived on less than a dollar a month while you lived in a mansion and had 5 million dolla......crap........wait..........never mind I got my people mixed up again :banghead:

OK OK Wouldn't you be ashamed if you claimed your uncle liberated the Nazi Concentration camp Buch.......................damn it! I did it again, I got my people mixed up!

OK OK OK, I have a good one this time............ready?

It is OK to have a drug addict for a first lady, we had Betty Ford and now she has her own hospital and she has helped a bunch of people! :neener:

chernmax

Oh intelligent one, NObama did drugs longer in his life than Cindy McCain, and she started taking pain killers as a result of a back injury. What exactly was NObamas excuse for using Pot and Coke. And last time I checked, Cindy wasn't running for president and NObama was!!! Stay focused... :coffee: