Getting to know Cindy McCain

tommyjones

Oh intelligent one, NObama did drugs longer in his life than Cindy McCain, and she started taking pain killers as a result of a back injury. What exactly was NObamas excuse for using Pot and Coke. And last time I checked, Cindy wasn't running for president and NObama was!!! Stay focused... :coffee:

taking drugs is no big deal, perscription or otherwise. GWB did it, clinton did it and we elected both of them. To me i wouldn't worry about someone with some youthful indescretions and experimentation. If they stopped and its over its no big deal. Now if they were still actively using coke or were addicted to pain killers and wanted to be prez i would have a problem.

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
taking drugs is no big deal, perscription or otherwise. GWB did it, clinton did it and we elected both of them. To me i wouldn't worry about someone with some youthful indescretions and experimentation. If they stopped and its over its no big deal. Now if they were still actively using coke or were addicted to pain killers and wanted to be prez i would have a problem.

Don't explain it to me, forestool made an issue of it, It's not on my limpest test unless of course he's still an active user...

tommyjones

Don't explain it to me, forestool made an issue of it, It's not on my limpest test unless of course he's still an active user...

i only quoted yours because it addressed both issues, his was only at McCain....

like i said, smoke 'em if you got 'em

awpitt

Main Streeter
Speaking of Cindy, I saw news clips yesterday showing her arm in sling. Are those old file footages or recent? Did she get injured recently?