Ghetto thug night at King's Dominion

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

"We as parents, as a society, have got to do better to raise these kids to be respectful and have manners," Wills also told Fox News Digital, adding that "we have got to do a better job of controlling our kids’ behavior and instilling good values in them so when they are not in our presence, they don’t behave like this."

Except for the part where their dads are long gone or in prison and Mommy is giving blow jobs in the alley to support her drug habit.

This is why I stopped taking my kids to Six Flags even though I used to get free tickets when I was at Ch10. The ghetto punks don't know how to act in public and the park staff never made them.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I bet this was the same group of teens that rioted at the Minnesota State Fair & shot up the Hollywood VFD carnival. In between those events they can be seen looting random convenience stores nationwide.

WheezyCarl

JFC, we considered going to KD for my upcoming birthday, but never bought tickets. Crazy how instincts kick in, huh? :twitch:

Grumpy

The ghetto punks don't know how to act in public and the park staff never made them.
Same all over and that's exactly why the problem has gotten worse. It's simple logic IMO, and I will never understand why some can't see it.

OccamsRazor

Park staff are told not to intervene for the same reason school employees and staff are told not to punish children or hold them back.

Afraid of lawsuits...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Park staff are told not to intervene for the same reason school employees and staff are told not to punish children or hold them back.

Afraid of lawsuits...

Here's what I don't understand:

You're right - these entities are afraid of lawsuits, especially since 99x out of 100 the combatants are black and god forbid you tell some black ghetto thug to stop "expressing his culture". But why aren't they afraid of lawsuits from innocent victims who are there to enjoy the park when they get injured by other guests and park security doesn't intervene?

People who aren't lawless thugs are supposed to have rights, too, but apparently in Democrat infested areas they don't. Which is why I avoid Democrat infested areas.

Hijinx

I suppose this thread has done all it can to dismiss the fact that a crowd of the Usual suspects lived up to their motto.
"There aint no sense in being one if you can't act like one."

CPUSA

I bet this was the same group of teens that rioted at the Minnesota State Fair & shot up the Hollywood VFD carnival. In between those events they can be seen looting random convenience stores nationwide.
You spelled RACE wrong....

OccamsRazor

But why aren't they afraid of lawsuits from innocent victims who are there to enjoy the park when they get injured by other guests and park security doesn't intervene?
Probably because most of the time those "innocent victims" are white and they can just pay them a little cash or offer them a year's pass and they go away. Black "innocent victims" won't speak up because.. you know... the cultural shaming that occurs when they do.
Meanwhile, the "poor and misunderstood young person who was caught up in the mix" will bring not only lawsuits against the parks but also threaten civil rights issues and a huge black eye for the company.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You spelled RACE wrong....

See, and I hate that. Rich powerful white Democrats created this problem. They've encouraged and instigated black people to act like animals, singled them out to go wild without consequences, while at the same time incarcerating them in ghettos and feeding them drugs and violence until it becomes a vicious circle.

According to the polls black men are starting to reject that bullshit and leave the plantation, and you better believe the rich white Democrats are having none of it. Look for them to ratchet up the race baiting to try and pull these men back into the fold by any means necessary.

stgislander

PREMO Member
According to the polls black men are starting to reject that bullshit and leave the plantation, and you better believe the rich white Democrats are having none of it. Look for them to ratchet up the race baiting to try and pull these men back into the fold by any means necessary.
My biggest fear is that (Trump) after giving every Rep, especially Whites, the playbook on how to campaign to and win over Blacks and Hispanics, they'll forget everything after he's gone. They won't go back into the Bronx and Philly. They won't campaign in the 'lion's den'.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
My biggest fear is that (Trump) after giving every Rep, especially Whites, the playbook on how to campaign to and win over Blacks and Hispanics, they'll forget everything after he's gone. They won't go back into the Bronx and Philly. They won't campaign in the 'lion's den'.

They will, mostly because they're cowards who don't want Rachel Maddow calling them names, forgetting completely that she's going to call them names no matter what they do.

The secret to Trump's inroads with black voters is that he understands they want the same thing white people want, and he speaks to them like human beings, not like BLACK PEOPLE!!!! He doesn't "other" them in any meaningful way. Rich white people - both Democrat and Republican - treat black voters like they're all criminal drug dealers, and that being able to commit violent crimes and stay out of jail is the most important thing to the "black community". And unfortunately black people have been conditioned by the slave catchers in their own communities and in the media to accept this. Because as Joe Biden said, if you don't vote for the Democrats (who are destroying your families and communities) you're "not black". And if you're a nice black family with kids being educated and a home and work, you're "acting white" and an "Uncle Tom".

The show Black-ish used to address this, with Dre and Bow having college degrees and professions, living in a nice home in an upscale neighborhood, with kids who are on a track to success....and Dre struggles with it because he feels "not black". He's only "black-ish" because he's not banging with the drug dealers, shooting up the hood, and robbing liquor stores.

This is what rich white people have done to black men - made them feel guilty for being successful and living a comfortable life. Discouraged them from moving up in the world.

If the races were reversed white people would do the exact same thing. Lord of the Flies, and all.

somdwatch

See, and I hate that. Rich powerful white Democrats created this problem. They've encouraged and instigated black people to act like animals, singled them out to go wild without consequences, while at the same time incarcerating them in ghettos and feeding them drugs and violence until it becomes a vicious circle.

I think the Chicago Gangs are going to blow up the traditional democratic support. $200 Million gone to migrants and the blacks are livid.

I have a hard time understanding how they EXPECT taxpayers to bail them out from their choices.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
For your consideration ...

Kings Dominion has been in decline for quite a while. The writing was on the wall when they renamed the Rebel Yell roller coaster, becasue ya know, offensive.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
For your consideration ...

Kings Dominion has been in decline for quite a while. The writing was on the wall when they renamed the Rebel Yell roller coaster, becasue ya know, offensive.
Did the King Cobra become the Hooptie Looptie?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
$200 Million gone to migrants and the blacks are livid.

We'll see, but social conditioning is powerful. This is a demographic that in a 10 year period went from being run out of schools and towns and businesses by Democrats to voting overwhelmingly for them. I keep meaning to deep dive into that phenomenon and try to figure out how that happened in such a short amount of time, but there are too many other things catching my interest and distracting me.