Ghetto thug night at King's Dominion

Kinnakeet

Nothing but a dam bunch of NEGROS worthless NEGROS at that I bet Mutual of Omaha wished they could have been there to make a modern day film for Wild Kingdom...Man those monkeys need to be tamed.

Kinnakeet

We'll see, but social conditioning is powerful. This is a demographic that in a 10 year period went from being run out of schools and towns and businesses by Democrats to voting overwhelmingly for them. I keep meaning to deep dive into that phenomenon and try to figure out how that happened in such a short amount of time, but there are too many other things catching my interest and distracting me.
They are Negros and they know no better because of lack of parents Mom suking a C&$K to get some of dat crack money and dad was a pump and dump or should I say a squirt and go

OccamsRazor

Then what is it?
Ah yes! The modern forum poster:

ME: This is what's causing the problem.
THEM: No it isn't.
ME: OK.. Then what do you think is causing the problem?
THEM: I have no idea.
ME: If you have no idea, then how do you know what I said isn't the problem?
THEM: Because I know it's not the problem!
ME: Then what is the problem?
THEM: No idea what the problem is. I just know you are WRONG!

:doh:

luvmygdaughters

I always hear parents say "There isnt anything for the kids to do in this county" Think about it, if there was a rollerskating rink, an arcade, etc, you'd have the same problem. It would be inundated with the thugs and wanna be gangsta's to the point you wouldnt feel safe letting your kids go there. Until these "Kids" or their parents are held responsible and liable for their actions, its always going to be this way.

WingsOfGold

I'd have no problem with it, can it be done over watermelon bait? Actually be more fun with 22, make it hurt longer.
1727309865185.jpeg

Kinnakeet

I always hear parents say "There isnt anything for the kids to do in this county" Think about it, if there was a rollerskating rink, an arcade, etc, you'd have the same problem. It would be inundated with the thugs and wanna be gangsta's to the point you wouldnt feel safe letting your kids go there. Until these "Kids" or their parents are held responsible and liable for their actions, its always going to be this way.
Exactly..Introduce them to Hunting and Fishing then they will be able to eat forever and see things that other people rarely see