Ghost Walk

Athena1078

Social Director
I missed the Point Lookout Ghost walk last year cause tickets ran out, trying to get a jump start on it this year. Does anyone know where I can get info for when it is and how to get tix?

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by Athena1078
I missed the Point Lookout Ghost walk last year cause tickets ran out, trying to get a jump start on it this year. Does anyone know where I can get info for when it is and how to get tix?

Ghosts sell tickets? Everything is so comercial these days.

LPMEDIC

Doin the duty for you....

I just got off the phone with Pt Lookout State Park and they will not be selling tickets there this year. The local Kiwanis will be selling them at different locations around the area. She gave me this email addy as a point of contact.

ganset@earthlink.net

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Re: Re: Ghost Walk

Originally posted by LPMEDIC
I just got off the phone with Pt Lookout State Park and they will not be selling tickets there this year. The local Kiwanis will be selling them at different locations around the area. She gave me this email addy as a point of contact.

ganset@earthlink.net
I called too and tickets go on sale on the 15th. The closest location for Athena and I is at McKay's Wildewood. He named a few others, but I didn't write them down.... sorry....

Pete

Repete
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Ghost Walk

Originally posted by RoseRed
I think it has something to do with is flea coller being to tight. :poorbaby:

I don't suppose my ghost joke was funny to you either?

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Ghost Walk

Originally posted by RoseRed
I think it has something to do with is flea collar being too tight. :poorbaby:
How are your meds today? :lmao:

I think Pete's leash is too short, too. :lol:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Thank you Rose! Is that the 15 of Sept or Oct? Did you happen to get a price too?
Welcome. They are on sale 15 - 30 September for $10.00 a piece (all ages).

Elle

Happy Camper!
Hey Athena, let me know when you are going. I have never been and think it would be fun.

Athena1078

Social Director
I am going to try for Oct 25. My boss went last year, and said it wasn't so much scary as informational, and the kids (3,6, & 8 years old) were bored..

watercolor

yeah yeah
I was gonna say- why dont you ask Kain- since she knows all the aliens and such- and she is in touch with the ghosts and stuff- I am sure she could introduce you to some of her friends. :lmao: