Ghost Walk

Beener

Originally posted by Athena1078
I am going to try for Oct 25. My boss went last year, and said it wasn't so much scary as informational, and the kids (3,6, & 8 years old) were bored..

BINGO. I've been and wasn't impressed. Just tons of talking about history, which is great if you like that sort of thing. I ordered tickets via the phone and they mailed them to me.

K

Kain99

Originally posted by watercolor23
I was gonna say- why dont you ask Kain- since she knows all the aliens and such- and she is in touch with the ghosts and stuff- I am sure she could introduce you to some of her friends. :lmao:
Thank you WC! I am more than happy to help!

Muttering under my breath

K

Kain99

No problem! Just didnt want you to leave your little 'friends' out.:bubble:
Hey Sweetie...Remember that Ghost in a jar they were selling on E-bay? Guess who bought it and guess whose getting it as a nice little wedding gift! :biggrin:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Kain99
Hey Sweetie...Remember that Ghost in a jar they were selling on E-bay? Guess who bought it and guess whose getting it as a nice little wedding gift! :biggrin:
:roflmao:

watercolor

yeah yeah

Thats alright- I am just gonna wrap it in christmas paper for you.:bubble:

K

Kain99

Thats alright- I am just gonna wrap it in christmas paper for you.:bubble:
Hey didn't we do this last year with the 9/11 calendar??? Wicked dejavu moment! :roflmao:

K

Karma_Koala

:popcorn:

Red_rocket

OK I admit I didn't read the whole thred because it is late and I am lazy right now but how many have been on this thing and I was wondering if you enjoyed it?

I think the whole Ghost think is pretty Interesting and think I might like to go this years. Is it worth the trip?

Athena1078

Social Director
It really is a lot of history about the Civil War, and people that died there. Apparently, they have reinactors walking around. I am going to go, and have a feeling I will enjoy it just cause I love that stuff. Don't know if I believe in ghosts, but I definately enjoy learning about it.

Elle

Happy Camper!
Yeah, I don't think it's meant to be scarry. If you are looking for haunted house type things, our firedepartment is doing a haunted house, Blood Manor, in the old O'Brien Building at the corners of 235 and Great Mills Road.

Red_rocket

Well it sounds interesting I wasn't looking for haunted house scary I was looking for old history ghost sighting type interesting stuff, which sounds like that's what it is so I just might go. Thanks for the info