Giant Spider eats Bird

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
Good Lord :lmao: How long does it take her to eat a mouse? Does she eat the entire thing?

I don't really know exactly how long it takes. I don't/can't watch. It's takes her a good while I guess. B knocks the poor things unconscious and throws them to her. All I see the next day is hair and bones. :barf:

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
I don't really know exactly how long it takes. I don't/can't watch. It's takes her a good while I guess. B knocks the poor things unconscious and throws them to her. All I see the next day is hair and bones. :barf:

Wow!

Would she eat the mouse if it was already dead or does she only eat live ones?

That spider sounds like the type of gift you'd give an enemy. :evil:

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
Wow!

Would she eat the mouse if it was already dead or does she only eat live ones?

That spider sounds like the type of gift you'd give an enemy. :evil:

She'll only eat 'em alive and warm. We've tried killing them and even thawing the frozen ones from Petco in warm water. She wouldn't touch 'em.

It was alot easier when she ate crickets, super worms and hissing cockroaches. I feel so sorry for the mice. But the old man always says, "It's a food chain thing. Just be glad you're on the top." :rolleyes:

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
She'll only eat 'em alive and warm. We've tried killing them and even thawing the frozen ones from Petco in warm water. She wouldn't touch 'em.

It was alot easier when she ate crickets, super worms and hissing cockroaches. I feel so sorry for the mice. But the old man always says, "It's a food chain thing. Just be glad you're on the top." :rolleyes:

My kids love looking at the mice at Petco but I feel bad for them because they will probably end up as someone's dinner rather than a pet. I'm not sure I could own an animal that ate another live animal. But... I think it would be like a traffic accident. Don't want to look but can't turn away either.