Giants @ Cowboys

BuddyLee

Football addict
:meltdown:

It would have benefitted Dallas to have Parcells prior to this game. Great players making unlikely plays but too many penalties today killed them.

Rael

Supper's Ready
I've been watchig it all night on Direct Tv's HD :shrug:
They're telling me it's my HD receiver (less than two years old), works fine on the non-HD one, where I finally watched it). Will take it up later with them, happy the Giants won against DA boys. On to Wisconsin...

Great NFC game! :yay:

angelbaby

Cowboys are goin to the TOILET BOWL!!! YESSSS!! Thank you Giants you made my year!! Don't worry ROMO, T.O. will comfort you later! :lmao: :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
:faint: (Delayed reaction. :lol:)

How crazy is it that both home teams - the statistically-favored teams - should lose by the same margin? :jameo:

Both were amazing games. And it looks like I might (should) get my wish for a Pats/Pack Bowl.

But first things first: tomorrow my Cowboys fan coworkers will be hearing a load of taunting. :yahoo: :lmao:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
If I was small...

...and petty I would take great pleasure in making childish and insulting comments about the latest tragi-comic episode in the trial and travails of being a Dallas Cowboy and fan thereof and all that that implies including general level of brain wave activity or lack thereof, difficulty in proper dress, body odor, legal status of parental relationship, typical state of oral hygiene as it relates to buzzards and jiffy john delivery trucks, a general pouring of salt into open wounds and other assorted jibes, and other celebratory offensive comments.

As it stands, I am fairly large and have a mildly clever way of putting things AND things back here on tribal lands being such as they are, I'll settle for;

Ha.

Simple. Elegant. To the point.

Vince

...and petty I would take great pleasure in making childish and insulting comments about the latest tragi-comic episode in the trial and travails of being a Dallas Cowboy and fan thereof and all that that implies including general level of brain wave activity or lack thereof, difficulty in proper dress, body odor, legal status of parental relationship, typical state of oral hygiene as it relates to buzzards and jiffy john delivery trucks, a general pouring of salt into open wounds and other assorted jibes, and other celebratory offensive comments.

As it stands, I am fairly large and have a mildly clever way of putting things AND things back here on tribal lands being such as they are, I'll settle for;

Ha.

Simple. Elegant. To the point.
:lmao: But you should have said, :pete:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
WOW, New York tried to GIVE them the game TWICE and they still couldn't pull out a win..

Did any one else notice Jerry Jones on the sideline?? He came dwn from his box to celebrate the win with his team.. and when they got intercepted in the end zone it looked like his head was going to explode. He was grinding his teeth into dust.
Every now and then the TV camera would stop on him for a few seconds during the "congratulations" phase after the game, and you could see the SMOKE!

Have a feeling there's going to be an opening for head coach at Dallas.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Did any one else notice Jerry Jones on the sideline?? He came dwn from his box to celebrate the win with his team.. and when they got intercepted in the end zone it looked like his head was going to explode. He was grinding his teeth into dust.

Jerry Jones is on the sidelines toward the end of most of the Dallas games -- always has been. But he certainly wasn't happy yesterday. :lol: