Giants @ Tampa Bay

Rael

Supper's Ready
Giants defense is getting to Garcia so far, even though he is getting passes off.
edit: 3 and out twice so far on offense, though...

Last edited:

Rael

Supper's Ready
First quarter, all Buccs. Since then, all Giants. Not over by any stretch. Overall, a pretty good game.

Kerad

First quarter, all Buccs. Since then, all Giants. Not over by any stretch. Overall, a pretty good game.

Joey Galloway's injury is killing the Bucs...he's their deep threat. At the same time, they abandoned the run too soon in the 1st half. then the fumble to start the 2nd didn't help either.

At this point, I can't believe eli can stay this hot all game. We'll see.

Rael

Supper's Ready
Joey Galloway's injury is killing the Bucs...he's their deep threat. At the same time, they abandoned the run too soon in the 1st half. then the fumble to start the 2nd didn't help either.

At this point, I can't believe eli can stay this hot all game. We'll see.

Agree on Galloway for sure, pretty obvious on the last pass, he sure seemed slow. And the interference on Burress this last play was the first play showing Coughlin in his "arms on hips, frowning" posture... :lol:

Kerad

:mad:

Well. I think this is the game where Eli grew up.
The Bucs came in with the attitude that if they were going to lose, it would be by the pass.

And that's exactly how they lost.

:tantrum:

Rael

Supper's Ready
:mad:

Well. I think this is the game where Eli grew up.
The Bucs came in with the attitude that if they were going to lose, it would be by the pass.

And that's exactly how they lost.

:tantrum:

It was a reasonable strategy, since Eli has been inconsistent all year. And the Giants in general over the years, have also folded many times in the later part of the season. I didn't have a lot of confidence in the Giants doing well today, nor will I next week against the Cowboys, but they played well today.

Kerad

It was a reasonable strategy, since Eli has been inconsistent all year. And the Giants in general over the years, have also folded many times in the later part of the season. I didn't have a lot of confidence in the Giants doing well today, nor will I next week against the Cowboys, but they played well today.

Agreed. true....i didn't think that if the Bucs won this game they would go into Dallas and win. But still.

Rael

Supper's Ready
Both teams have 3 timeouts left with 3:16 left. A couple of first downs and it's over.

Kerad

So who is everyone going to root for in the Giants @ Cowboys game?

Not me. Now that both my teams are out...I'm hoping for the Pack to beat the Pats in the Super Bowl. With a classic GB vs. Dallas NFC Championship.

For this week...I have sorrows to drown. :bawl:

:cheers:

Rael

Supper's Ready
As I said, I don't have a whole lot of confidence in the Giants with their inconsistent history, but if they play as they did today (except for the 1st quarter), I agree with Dan Marino that they can beat the Cowboys in Dallas.

Now onto the Titans @ Chargers game... :yay: