Giants v. Eagles

Pete

Repete
What a suck position to be in, can't cheer for either. Rooting for a tie seems like a waste of time. Wish there was a way for them to both lose.

Rael

Supper's Ready
Even as much as I'd like the Giants to win, and that they started out winning 14-0 this game, I believe the Eagles have too many weapons and the Giants' offense isn't looking like it's going to cut it with this Eagles defense.

Although the G-men have made some good running plays, they're half the Eagles' ground game going into the second half. The first two Giants' TDs were good opportunity plays,

And if the Giants' are tired in the second half like they were last week against the Rams, the Eagles are going to walk away with a big W.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Vick post game:

"I'm not complaining about the refs, at all. I am not pointing a finger from my broken hand at the fact that other qb's are protected and I am not. I don't know why they get the flag and I don't but, hey, that's the way it is and I am not going to complain about it, not even a little, tiny bit. Like the little, tiny broken fragments in my hand that was broke on a late hit and I didn't even get the flag like other quarterbacks do. But, hey, that's football and there's no use in complaining or getting all pissy about it. It's not like I am ungrateful for my big second chance and, hey, maybe other quarterbacks kill dogs for fun, too and, just like late hits, I'm the only one that gets the short end of the stick. Like them dogs. Yeah, that's it. I am a victim, just like my dogs! But, hey, I am not going to complain about it..."

BuddyLee

Football addict
Vick post game:

"I'm not complaining about the refs, at all. I am not pointing a finger from my broken hand at the fact that other qb's are protected and I am not. I don't know why they get the flag and I don't but, hey, that's the way it is and I am not going to complain about it, not even a little, tiny bit. Like the little, tiny broken fragments in my hand that was broke on a late hit and I didn't even get the flag like other quarterbacks do. But, hey, that's football and there's no use in complaining or getting all pissy about it. It's not like I am ungrateful for my big second chance and, hey, maybe other quarterbacks kill dogs for fun, too and, just like late hits, I'm the only one that gets the short end of the stick. Like them dogs. Yeah, that's it. I am a victim, just like my dogs! But, hey, I am not going to complain about it..."

:wah: Get a better offensive line or STFU.

BuddyLee

Football addict
:shrug:

The guy should be the poster child for "I'm just happy to be here!"
Not when you play like Big Ben but don't have Big Ben's stature. Big Ben can have guys hanging off him like fruit and still make plays. Vick falls down from someone breathing on him. He said so himself.:lol: