Giants...

BuddyLee

Football addict
Question about Arrington...

Why do they let him fall back into coverage, this seems like his biggest weakness? He's a ball hog, shouldn't they use him like the Chargers used Merriman?

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Merriman is a flat out stud. I do like LaVar, but Merriman has the talent AND the brains to be an outstanding player.

Otter

Nothing to see here
This just sux...My b-in-law offered me 4 tix(club level and parking passes) last weekend to the Giants game today if his biz partner didn't have plans for them. Called him Tuesday and he said he was 90% sure I could have them. Well, turns out that his company had a problem with one of their jobs and they had to use the tix to smooth things over with the general contractor...grrrr...Normally I don't care to attend many games but I really wanted to go to this one..

Counting the minutes to game time..at least my youngest son is representing me there...Hoping for a great game, its been awhile since I was this psyched for a skins game.

D

dems4me

otter said:
This just sux...My b-in-law offered me 4 tix(club level and parking passes) last weekend to the Giants game today if his biz partner didn't have plans for them. Called him Tuesday and he said he was 90% sure I could have them. Well, turns out that his company had a problem with one of their jobs and they had to use the tix to smooth things over with the general contractor...grrrr...Normally I don't care to attend many games but I really wanted to go to this one..

Counting the minutes to game time..at least my youngest son is representing me there...Hoping for a great game, its been awhile since I was this psyched for a skins game.

I'm always psyched but almost at fever pitch right now waiting!!! :clap: Go Skins!!! :clap: :clap:

D

dems4me

Vixen said:
Very important game :tap: No doubt tensions will be high.

Not to change subjects but I've just been tongued by the dog! :jet: "Dog germs!! I've got dog germs!!!" :jet: ICK!!! I was reading the thread picked up the puppy and was dancing him on my knee saying "yeah Redskins!!!!" "yeah!!" and he lunged and did a tongue flicky thing in my mouth!!! EWWW!!! Yuck!!!! Phhhhtttttt I still feel his little tongue flicking around !!! It was just gross! :bawl:

V

Vixen

dems4me said:
Not to change subjects but I've just been tongued by the dog! :jet: "Dog germs!! I've got dog germs!!!" :jet: ICK!!! I was reading the thread picked up the puppy and was dancing him on my knee saying "yeah Redskins!!!!" "yeah!!" and he lunged and did a tongue flicky thing in my mouth!!! EWWW!!! Yuck!!!! Phhhhtttttt I still feel his little tongue flicking around !!! It was just gross! :bawl:

FACT:

Dog's mouths are cleaner than ours. When I was in college, I took a swab of my dog's mouth after he just finished licking his junk, and it took an entire semester for any growth to appear on the sample. In comparison to my swab and my cat’s swab, the dog’s was the cleanest. So, you get more germs when b/f licks you. :wink:

D

dems4me

Vixen said:
FACT:

Dog's mouths are cleaner than ours. When I was in college, I took a swab of my dog's mouth after he just finished licking his junk, and it took an entire semester for any growth to appear on the sample. In comparison to my swab and my cat’s swab, the dog’s was the cleanest. So, you get more germs when b/f licks you. :wink:

Its just gross, I still feel the little warm soft and slithery flickery thing he did in there!! Ick!!! Maybe if I drink enough alcohol today it'll kill the germs :yay: :lol: I'm sure its 10:00 somehwere!!! :roflmao:

V

Vixen

Booth review on the Giants touchdown. :tap:

I think they got it. :ohwell: We will see.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Who is that team on the field at FedEx? This is vintage Gibbs football! As long as Patrick stays cool and the offensive line stays sharp...(not counting chickens yet)

GO SKINS!!!!!!

In your head
mainman said:
Someone dig Penn up and rub it in his face....

Catt, I nominate you....:yay:
Be careful lady and do it from afar, I've heard that Supergroper might just want to do a little rubbing of his own. :biggrin:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
mainman said:
Someone dig Penn up and rub it in his face....
Sort of the :nono: Bad Dog training method, eh? :lol:

Very good game! The Skins played their hearts out AND are definitely in playoff contention. :cartwheel