Giffords to Push Hollywood to Make Anti-Gun Propaganda

limblips

PREMO Member
I don't support either option but if she wants to go after guns through media then she should attack the video gaming industry. More kids play video games than watch movies.

Hijinx

Jim Brady's wife made a career out of his getting shot and Gabby Giffords has made a career out of herself getting shot.

Both were shot by insane people so let's take the guns out of the hands of honest Americans.

Reactions: BOP

limblips

PREMO Member
I know, sounds crazy, but it's true. Enough studies have been done to show there's no link.
I did some research to see if what you say is true. It is and it is not! There are studies that support you and studies that oppose you. It is pretty much a 50/50 split. I think the results of the studies, like most studies today, are influenced by what is the desired result. "But if it saves just one life....."

glhs837

Power with Control
I did some research to see if what you say is true. It is and it is not! There are studies that support you and studies that oppose you. It is pretty much a 50/50 split. I think the results of the studies, like most studies today, are influenced by what is the desired result. "But if it saves just one life....."
Then what you need to do is dive into the meat of those studies.

Clem72

James Bond has to use the Star Trek neck pinch? :jet:

I wouldn't mind Zachary Quinto as Bond. Though i'm not sure he could do the accent. about time we went back to a sleeker Dalton/Brosnan style Bond rather than a meathead.