Ginsberg On Her Last Leg?

WingsOfGold

Admitted to Hopkins scheduled release. Will she give up the ghost or bench seat or both? There is a woman judge, Catholic and 9 kids I belive #1 on Trumps short list. How will the shlt party slander her??
MILLIONS of murdered babies are cheering her on.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
You guys just want to watch our resident lefties melt down when Trump gets another SC pick. I admit it's fun to think about, but I really don't want the old lady to have to die to have to see it.

Reactions: BOP

WingsOfGold

You guys just want to watch our resident lefties melt down when Trump gets another SC pick. I admit it's fun to think about, but I really don't want the old lady to have to die to have to see it.
I don't care one way or the other if she lives or dies, she's 200 and she couldn't care less about our most innocent. I DO want her off the bench for obvious reasons, how it happens doesn't concern me.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

She's going to die. She's 86 years old. There's no "wanting" her die - she's going to do it whether we want her to or not.

Hell, if Obama or some other Leftist were president right now the progs would be holding a pillow over her face.

Hijinx

She's going to die. She's 86 years old. There's no "wanting" her die - she's going to do it whether we want her to or not.

Hell, if Obama or some other Leftist were president right now the progs would be holding a pillow over her face.

If she lives she won't retire----------------she should---for her own good---but that TDS has driven away any thinking of doing what is right .
She is trying to outlive President Trump and there is no way she can live another 5 years.
The good news is that if she makes it another year , and the Democrats are replaced Trump's next nominee can float in No problem.

Rommey

Can you imagine the left's uproar if she leaves the bench in 2020? Remember the last Presidential election year and there was a vacancy on the SC? There will be calls on the left to NOT confirm a new justice until after the election, and it would put McConnell in a tight spot, politically.

Grumpy

I'm curious to the tactics the left will use to attack Barrett if she is nominated. If Ginsburg were to step down and this nomination were to happen prior to the 2020 election, the left would have a huge chance to show their ass again.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm curious to the tactics the left will use to attack Barrett if she is nominated.

Same ole:

Racist, misogynist, homophobe, Hitler, blah blah blah. The bots don't need to know anything about her other than she's a Trump appointee and they will do as their masters instruct them.

transporter

Of course you people understand that if Ginsburg's seat becomes vacant the Senate cannot take a vote any nominee. We are a year away from an election. McConnell set the standard. Of course, he lied when he set the new standard. But that didn't matter.

And since he lied then, those "rules" don't apply now becuase they aren't politically palatable to a single party's point of view, right? You all will just make crap up again...and then complain about how poorly the rest of the country treats you as a result.

It is nothing short of amazing how all you people call yourselves Patriots, believers in the "rule of law" and steadfast supporters of the Constitution...and then spend every waking moment bitching about the country, flaunting the law and pissing all over the Constitution!

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Of course you people understand that if Ginsburg's seat becomes vacant the Senate cannot take a vote any nominee. We are a year away from an election. McConnell set the standard. Of course, he lied when he set the new standard. But that didn't matter.

And since he lied then, those "rules" don't apply now becuase they aren't politically palatable to a single party's point of view, right? You all will just make crap up again...and then complain about how poorly the rest of the country treats you as a result.

It is nothing short of amazing how all you people call yourselves Patriots, believers in the "rule of law" and steadfast supporters of the Constitution...and then spend every waking moment bitching about the country, flaunting the law and pissing all over the Constitution!
Except that is all bullshit. Confirming judicial appointments is an internal Senate function and the Senate sets its own rules. Nothing makes them binding to future Senates as they are all subject to the whims of those that at that time are in control.

GregV814

I dont mean any harm to her, but it has been her time to go (off the bench) for some time now. You guys are 100% right. If it was Obama on the board of electees she would have been gone. If it were the Clintons in charge , she would have committed....well, you know..

Hell, I just turned over 60 something and I dont have the mental awareness I had at 40...

officeguy

I wish her a happy retirement. She'll be a hero on the liberal fundraising circus. $100,000/plate for Hollywood liberals to listen to her explaining how Trump is a dictater.

phreddyp

Exactly what law was broken ?

gemma_rae

Don't write her off just quite yet. She's supposed to go home today.
It's pretty common these days to send terminal patients home to die. She seems to be suffering, but won't admit it. How can humane people watch her and not feel uncomfortable, it makes my heart ache.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Except that is all bullshit. Confirming judicial appointments is an internal Senate function and the Senate sets its own rules. Nothing makes them binding to future Senates as they are all subject to the whims of those that at that time are in control.

In short:

Nanny nanny boo boo :razz:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
It's pretty common these days to send terminal patients home to die. She seems to be suffering, but won't admit it. How can humane people watch her and not feel uncomfortable, it makes my heart ache.

Humane people do feel sorrow at the way she's being used for political purposes, even on her death bed. The mindless progbots are clearly not humane people.