Girl Night In

SlumberPrtyGirl

Okay ladies, the bars will be there any weekend. You need to get your girls together and have a good old fashion Slumber Party. NO not the kind with cookies and milk. PJ's are optional but I like the drinks to be available!

Seriously, When was the last time you went to a party that was different than the rest. Having a Slumber Party is loads of fun. All you have to do is round up some ladies and have me come on over with all of my "toys". I will show you the latest and greatest in Romance Enhancement AND as the host you will get a free shopping spree at the end of the night. If you book a party with more than 10 people you will get a free gift AND a shopping spree. What are you waiting for???

donna.worthy@slumberparties.com

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Know and embrace your passions. They are your core. They make you blossom.

Capricorn December 22 - January 19
For Friday, May 9 -Keep your mind open today -- even if doing so won't feel very comfortable at certain points of the day. You realize that someone is trying to change your opinion, but so what? Let them try. The worst thing that could happen is that what they say starts to make a lot of sense. And if that's the case, are you so stuck in your ways that you won't alter your positions for fear that it will make you look bad? You're smarter than that! Think with your brain, not your ego.

:yay:

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Okay ladies, the bars will be there any weekend. You need to get your girls together and have a good old fashion Slumber Party. NO not the kind with cookies and milk. PJ's are optional but I like the drinks to be available!

Seriously, When was the last time you went to a party that was different than the rest. Having a Slumber Party is loads of fun. All you have to do is round up some ladies and have me come on over with all of my "toys". I will show you the latest and greatest in Romance Enhancement AND as the host you will get a free shopping spree at the end of the night. If you book a party with more than 10 people you will get a free gift AND a shopping spree. What are you waiting for???

donna.worthy@slumberparties.com
Wanna have a merger??

Attachments

• 00031297.jpg
    00031297.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 108
  • condoms.jpg
    condoms.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 97