Girl Running To Mom Chokes To Death In Bronx

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Don't friggin tell people this! :rolleyes: You'll have every screwy soccer Mom and grandmother in North America spamming the masses on the dangers of hard candy, calling for a ban.

D

dems4me

:shrug: Freak things happen... My Dad's brother died at 12 from choking on hard coughdrops... he was choking on coughdrops, fell off the monkey bars and broke his neck :frown:

AC/DC

Lord, I apologize.
vraiblonde said:
Don't friggin tell people this! :rolleyes: You'll have every screwy soccer Mom and grandmother in North America spamming the masses on the dangers of hard candy, calling for a ban.

What's so unbelievable about this story is, "WHY didn't the childcare provider see the child choking and help the child remove the candy from it's throat"??

Hello6

Princess of Mean
dems4me said:
that did sound a little hell6ish... :roflmao:

I wasn't even gonna say anything out of pity for the family, accidents do happen. Rather refreshing to see a kid bite the dust naturally rather than stabbed to death by Daddy Dearest, locked in the closet for 8 years by Mom and weekend dad or molestered to death by their "funny uncle". :ohwell:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Hello6 said:
I wasn't even gonna say anything out of pity for the family, accidents do happen. Rather refreshing to see a kid bite the dust naturally rather than stabbed to death by Daddy Dearest, locked in the closet for 8 years by Mom and weekend dad or molestered to death by their "funny uncle". :ohwell:

I think that's the sweetest thing you've ever said. :bawl:

D

dems4me

Hello6 said:

How woudl you consider a child the age of 5 dying of natural causes :confused:

Hello6

Princess of Mean
I define natural causes by NOT being murdered, tortured, raped, and set on fire by Dad. The sweet delicious candy had no malicious intent.

Hello6

Princess of Mean
They talk too much without ever really saying anything, kinda like you.

Hey, Dems, wanna piece of candy? I hear your mommy calling.

D

dems4me

Hello6 said:
They talk too much without ever really saying anything, kinda like you.

Hey, Dems, wanna piece of candy? I hear your mommy calling.

:roflmao: sometimes folks don't like what I have to "say" :roflmao: