Girls are fat because of not enough housework

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Come to the dark side. :elaine:

There were 10 boxes in this house and I didn't eat not one :yahoo: - I shoved them in a big giant drawer - not sure if they are still there or not. :shrug:

They are highly addictive. I have moments where I swear I'm a 2 piece and a biscuit away from being a fat girl again.

I haven't bought any for the last couple of years. I don't have much of a sweet tooth. A glass of chocolate milk usually curbs that.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
I haven't bought any for the last couple of years. I don't have much of a sweet tooth. A glass of chocolate milk usually curbs that.

Once I got my A1C/HbA1c regulated (blood sugar), I haven't had the cravings for sweets like I used to. I went from a 6.4 to a 4.4 or something like that (I'm sure Socki knows about this sort of thing - well). My protein bars curb my rare sweet cravings.

I am starting a fitness and weight loss program at my place as of tomorrow. This is a problem I think needs to be taken care of asap. PM me for address.

Nice try? :lol:

Dakota

~~~~~~~
I am starting a fitness and weight loss program at my place as of tomorrow. This is a problem I think needs to be taken care of asap. PM me for address.

Nice try? :lol:

Hey you never know - you just might get some offers :cheers:

I'm working on my fitness program tonight actually. I worked rather long hours all week so I want to get all my housework done tonight so Saturday and Sunday are free. :biggrin:

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
:whistle:

Attachments

• 436911-dishwasher%20sale_55256_43691_1.jpg
    436911-dishwasher%20sale_55256_43691_1.jpg
    187.1 KB · Views: 73

Dakota

~~~~~~~
You use that much Splenda, and that's what you'll get: a shiat storm.

sugar free gum is another way to keep you running back and forth to the bathroom for a few hours. Trust me, I've overdose and suffered the consequences in the past. :ohwell:

sockgirl77

sugar free gum is another way to keep you running back and forth to the bathroom for a few hours. Trust me, I've overdose and suffered the consequences in the past. :ohwell:

I've solely used Splenda for over 8 years. I've never gotten the shiats from it, except when OD' d on Russell Stover's with Splenda. :lol:

Dakota

~~~~~~~
I've solely used Splenda for over 8 years. I've never gotten the shiats from it, except when OD' d on Russell Stover's with Splenda. :lol:

Oh I've done that also :blushing:

I've been raking leaves outside so after 2 days, I swear things hurt on me that I didn't know existed... nothing like wussy housework.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I chew sugarfree gum all the time without any gastro issues. I also drink diet coke without incident. :ohwell:

Dakota

~~~~~~~
I chew sugarfree gum all the time without any gastro issues. I also drink diet coke without incident. :ohwell:

I never have issues with diet sodas but I tend to be rather obsessive with gum chewing so I have to only put a few pieces out - make the rest of the pack difficult to get to, like not leave it on my desk for easy access. Xtra sugar free just rips me up - worse than the others. I really don't even think about it... chew... chew... grab another piece... chew... bubbling stomach :yikes: so in moderation I'm okay... it is when I go overboard I'm not.

It only take a few sugar free chocolates to send me on a bathroom run, meaning more than say 3.