Girl's Night Out at Sierra's

Sierra39

Hairball Magnet
The original plan was for this to be a casual thing, no big deal, just a coupla hours to hang together... in the middle of the week because so many folks are tied up on the weekends with vacations, family stuff, and just trying to get caught up with things at home. I'm thinking of doing a BIG bash in Sept. for you guys, so if you can't make this Girl's Night thing, hopefully I'll see you in Sept.! (hey, isn't that the name of a song or something??)

Although after the last two days on the BB, I'm not sure it'll be an open invitation to EVERYONE... :D

Mig, you crack me up! Were you gonna light his butt on fire with your welding torch???

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Originally posted by Sierra39
Although after the last two days on the BB, I'm not sure it'll be an open invitation to EVERYONE... :D

Mig, you crack me up! Were you gonna light his butt on fire with your welding torch???

Sierra - I promise to try to behave - I won't bring any of my firearms nor the welding torch ;) Actually at that moment in time with the boss I wanted to take his 6'3" 220lb a$$ down - do a stone cold steve austin on him ROFL

watercolor

yeah yeah
Originally posted by Sierra39
Well it seems there are a FEW of you guys that can make it... Pixie,
Cat, Raggie, Mig... if I change it to Wed. the FOLLOWING week so Ragdoll can come, would that work??

wont workfor me. I cant come during the week unfortunatly

Sierra39

Hairball Magnet
Just an update!

I've heard from a few of you that you're planning on coming this Wednesday! It should be fun! PM me and let me know what appetizer you're bringing, just so we don't have duplicates.

Any of you other ladies who are just now reading this thread are also welcome to attend. PM me and I'll send you directions!

:martini: :cheers: :martini: :cheers: