Gloating

black dog

Free America
My office is 99% black and there are only about 3 of us white folks. I went to bed dreading going into to work tomorrow because it would be non-stop gloating. For the last 8 years, I have had to see pictures of the Obama family on at least half of their desks. Well, today.. you could hear a pin dropped. They are all stunned silent and I am loving it!!!!!!!!!!

Here, print this out and put it on your desk..

View attachment 115528

Grumpy

Looks like

Madonna has a busy day ahead of her.

Attachments

• the-heavenly-line.jpg
    the-heavenly-line.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 190

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
My office is 99% black and there are only about 3 of us white folks. I went to bed dreading going into to work tomorrow because it would be non-stop gloating. For the last 8 years, I have had to see pictures of the Obama family on at least half of their desks. Well, today.. you could hear a pin dropped. They are all stunned silent and I am loving it!!!!!!!!!!

Sort of like when I go to the DC VA. You would think Barry & Mooch were gods. Pictures of them all over the place.

Enjoy the silence & the rest of your day.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Sort of like when I go to the DC VA. You would think Barry & Mooch were gods. Pictures of them all over the place.

Enjoy the silence & the rest of your day.

I work in Northern VA. :lol: Mom just told me Whoopie Goldberg and Joy Behr are going ballistic on The View about Trump. Wish I could see that. I am waiting with baited breath listening to WTOP to hear what Hillary has to say.

Restitution

I work in Northern VA. :lol: Mom just told me Whoopie Goldberg and Joy Behr are going ballistic on The View about Trump. Wish I could see that. I am waiting with baited breath listening to WTOP to hear what Hillary has to say.

Are they doing it from a LIVE remote directly from their new homes in Canada? Otherwise, they can shut their pie holes and keep their opinions to themselves!

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
If the shoe were on the other foot, do you think that Hillary supporter would be so tolerant ? Doubtful. We have all seen how tolerant they have been in the past.

No, they arent tolerant! In fact, they are doubling down and calling the Trump supporters of all kinds of names.

Delete me. Don't care.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
If the shoe were on the other foot, do you think that Hillary supporter would be so tolerant ? Doubtful. We have all seen how tolerant they have been in the past.

We're seeing liberal tolerance & acceptance on display now in Portland, Chicago, San Jose. :yay:

So long as those fools are going to act like idiots, I will happily and unapologetically gloat like a mofo - not that Chump won but Killary lost. :dance:

Hijinx

For the next 4 years the media will be attacking the President of the United States.

Constantly