Global warming

Pete

Repete
Vince said:
It could stay like this year round and it wouldn't bother me a bit. :banana:
That is because heat rises, as close to the ground as you are I am suprised you don't have a jacket on. :ohwell:

ylexot

Super Genius
Bruzilla said:
I agree with you Larry. Nothing beats the Fall.
:yeahthat: Summer is my least favorite time of year...heat, humidity, mosquitos, sunburn, getting into an oven-temperature car where you can't even touch the steering wheel without burning your hands. Summer sucks. I want to live somewhere where it goes straight from spring to fall. I'll take the long winter.

Vince

Pete said:
That is because heat rises, as close to the ground as you are I am suprised you don't have a jacket on. :ohwell:
How did I miss this? :confused: It was funny, but I've heard the low to the ground short jokes before. We need a "short joke" thread. See if someone can come up with one I haven't heard before.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Vince said:
We need a "short joke" thread. See if someone can come up with one I haven't heard before.
I bet Tonio could come up with a few good ones.

Vince

DoWhat said:
I bet Tonio could come up with a few good ones.
But you have to remember I've been around for awhile and short all my life. I've heard them all.....Maybe.

Pete

Repete
janey83 said:
Did the mosquito-spray truck drive by your house last night? :rolleyes: Just in time, I got attacked over the weekend and my ankles are in agony.
You should elevate your ankles and focus on something else, you wont notice the agony :yay:

ylexot

Super Genius
janey83 said:
Did the mosquito-spray truck drive by your house last night? :rolleyes: Just in time, I got attacked over the weekend and my ankles are in agony.
Not that I know of, but I did put out the new mosquito trap on Sunday. It caught at least one mosquito while I was positioning it and turning it on. :yay:

Triggerfish

ylexot said:
:I want to live somewhere where it goes straight from spring to fall. I'll take the long winter.

Washington State and British Columbia......I think the high temp in Whidbey Island, Wash. when I lived there was about low 80s...then I moved to Central Calif......when I moved there the temp hovered at about 115......Whidbey Island had mild winters.